Jets & Moose ticket exchange 2017-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Watch yourself on stubhub. People are always trying to sell Jets tickets to seats that don't exist.

Actually I've not heard of that happening since 2013 or so. Quite the opposite, I, along with others, have had great experiences buying off of Stubhub.

m.

Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Anyone know how much playoff tickets are going to be? Want to see beforehand if I can afford them. Tia

For public sale

Rd1 & Rd2 150% of regular season A price
Rd3 double
Rd 4 triple

Edit: didn't realize there is an A+ category this season. So maybe they use the A+ level this time. In 2015 they used the A price as the base.

IMG_0770.jpg

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
For public sale

Rd1 & Rd2 150% of regular season A price
Rd3 double
Rd 4 triple

Edit: didn't realize there is an A+ category this season. So maybe they use the A+ level this time. In 2015 they used the A price as the base.

IMG_0770.jpg

Ouch. Yeah that's out of my price range right now. Don't remember them being that expensive in 2015. Watching at home with wings and other good food. Thanks @Aavco Cup

y2gray

Jul 27, 2011
I have a single ticket to the April 5th game vs the Flames in 319 (P5) 75 for the ticket. PM me if you're interested

50below

Apr 9, 2018
Long time listener, first time caller... flying back home this weekend to try and make it to Game 2. Would buy a pair anywhere in the building. If you've got a line on a pair available for Friday night, please let me know! Appreciate the consideration. Regardless of whether I find the tickets or not, can't wait to be back home during the playoffs... GO JETS GO.

EDIT: Was lucky enough to get a pair as part of JetsMail pre-sale, so no longer need tickets. SEE YOU FRIDAY!!

Last edited:

puckinhoots

Jul 25, 2014
Looking to buy a couple tickets for game 5 in a hour thru ticket master, anybody know how the refund works if the series doesn't go 5 games? Is there even a refund?

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Looking to buy a couple tickets for game 5 in a hour thru ticket master, anybody know how the refund works if the series doesn't go 5 games? Is there even a refund?
The fine print in the email you received states...
*Limit of 4 tickets per account per game. In the case that there is no game 5 or 7, the credit card used to purchase the ticket(s) for that game will be refunded the total purchase amount. To purchase more tickets, or if no tickets are available on Ticketmaster, please check Seat Exchange as additional tickets may be made available for sale by Jets Playoff Package seat holders.

arbf412

Dec 3, 2011
Posted this in the non-sticky thread, but probably should have done it here.

I have a pair of P1's for Game 5 that I can't use. They are in Budweiser Club, row 4. Will sell as a package with 1 pre-season and 1 "C" game for next year. Buyer can have their choice once the schedule is released.

***SOLD***

Last edited:

16wpg

Oct 28, 2017
First time poster but long time lurker, so forgive me if I mess something up. I have a pair of tickets in section 111 row 12 (P3) for game one, looking to trade for a pair of p4 tickets for either game one or two, doesn't matter where, just cover the $ difference between the seats and we have a deal

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
I've got an extra single for game 2.

Section 310 row 8.

Face Value-219

Still available? I have a gf coming in from Calgary that is flying here assuming somehow she's gonna get tix. She'd be fine with a single seat at this point. She was rather convinced she'd be "first in line" today..."I'm a concert tix veteran"...didn't work out to well for her and her flight is already booked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad