Jets & Moose ticket exchange 2017-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

1430MaroonsRoad

Sep 14, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
This is what season seat holders will pay. For box office pricing, expect to add 30-40% on top.

Attachments

• 4FFDDFEB-53F5-41DF-84E9-D4426E5B9D29.jpeg
    4FFDDFEB-53F5-41DF-84E9-D4426E5B9D29.jpeg
    346.7 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: kylbaz

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I asked this question in another thread. What ticket draft system have you guys used before that is fair. My friend has 4 seats and three ticket partners that want to divide up the playoffs. Thanks in advance for any input.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
I asked this question in another thread. What ticket draft system have you guys used before that is fair. My friend has 4 seats and three ticket partners that want to divide up the playoffs. Thanks in advance for any input.
There's 4 in our group sharing 2 seats and for the playoffs we each just get one seat every other game (A + B go to home game 1, C + D to home game 2, A + B get game 3, and so on). The original order was determined by the regular season draft order the year the Jets first made the playoffs and continues alternating forever (so A + B are getting the 1st game again this year). Your friend's situation is a bit different...

With 4 seats and 3 partners, you could divvy them up similarly though: A + B get two tickets each to Game 1, C + A get two tickets each to Game 2, B + C to game 3, it starts over with A + B again for game 4 and so on. You just pick up where you left off at the beginning of the each round (or next year's playoffs - we're operating under the assumption of a stable group of partners). At least everyone gets a game even if the Jets get swept in the 1st round (but "A" gets 2 games, that bastard!). Every 3 games, everyone's equal. Draft order isn't that important - it's just going to be luck that determines if anyone gets an extra game (and that'll all even out over the long run).

Of course if they each expect or want 4 seats for each game then that won't work.

Reactions: ps241

arbf412

Dec 3, 2011
I have a pair of P2's for the Dallas game on Sunday. Section 206, row 1, pretty much the best seats in the building IMO. Will sell for face value of $133. PM for details.

bebob

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 8, 2015
Winnipeg
I have a single ticket for Anaheim on March 23rd. Section 206 row 6 (blue line, attacking zone). Will sell for $120 (I paid $145 on Ticketmaster).

Unruhch

Oct 20, 2013
I have a really good pair in the lower bowl attack zone for Chicago game March 15th. Section 111 row 15 seats 1/2. Seats are on the aisle and no one behind you either.
$250 for pair

y2gray

Jul 27, 2011
This is a super long shot I know, but I'm looking to upgrade from the upper to lower bowl tonight and pay the difference in season ticket cost (as I have yet to see a game from the lower bowl).

So if anyone is looking to still go to the game and save some cash, I'm interested (mainly in P4's, but I'll listen on P3's/P2's depending on where the seats are).

My seats are section 319, back row, right by the aisle (jets attack x 2, near the blue line).

Message me if interested! If not, it's the same old seats for me :D

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
SOLD!

So much for the best laid plans.

I can't make tonight's game. I've got two prime P2 tickets on the aisle, at the blue line, and leaning on the rail over the tunnel entering the lower bowl. They're on Seat Exchange for $135 but if anyone wants to save the fees PM me asap and we'll do a deal.

Thx,

m.

Last edited:

Upperdeckjet

Dec 14, 2011
So much for the best laid plans.

I can't make tonight's game. I've got two prime P2 tickets on the aisle, at the blue line, and leaning on the rail over the tunnel entering the lower bowl. They're on Seat Exchange for $135 but if anyone wants to save the fees PM me asap and we'll do a deal.

Thx,

m.
Oh man, I would have bought your tickets, but just bought on seat exchange.

flyingjay

Jun 25, 2012
Winnipeg
I am selling a few games while I'm away the next bit. Sec. 307 Row 7 (P5's). I have Mar. 23 vs. Ducks, Mar. 25 vs. Preds, and Mar. 27 vs. Bruins available. It's $200/pair for the Ducks and Preds and $220/pair for the Bruins. Tickets are being sold just below face value. If you're interested, please DM me.

Beavski24

Aug 10, 2012
Calgary
Hey guys, My GF brother and I are all planning a trip from calgary to winnipeg for round one. Anyone know where or when I can get tickets for this seating doesnt really matter I know its going to be the hottest ticket in town stubhub has prices for 400$ per ticket?

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
Hey guys, My GF brother and I are all planning a trip from calgary to winnipeg for round one. Anyone know where or when I can get tickets for this seating doesnt really matter I know its going to be the hottest ticket in town stubhub has prices for 400$ per ticket?

Watch yourself on stubhub. People are always trying to sell Jets tickets to seats that don't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad