OT: Jets Lounge: The Dog Days of Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRC

WestJet
Feb 23, 2015
Vancouver Island
From your main profile page click Edit Profile and then you'll get an option right away to change your profile picture, bio, name, and all that. Don't go into settings.

Thanks I'll give you a follow. What's your handle? I'm subscribed to your YouTube channel might as well get that too. Edit: that's where I was. The egg pic is at top with bio URL. Do I click on egg pic? Cuz that ain't working. I go to edit profile and it goes to account settings. My Twitter is D_islander123. I need hockey peeps on there so anyone feel free to add me up. Edit: I see the problem. I'm supposed to click a camera icon which is not there...

Last edited:

The Fist

Fist full of dollars
Feb 9, 2014
Winnipeg
Welcome to HFJets. Now that you're here...you can never leave.

Thanks Sully, the depth of my devotion for these boards might actually be a borderline disorder, I have to have an hfjets window open on every device for easy searching and it's probably on my computer at work waaaaay more than it should be.

DRC

WestJet
Feb 23, 2015
Vancouver Island
If I'm messing around on my phone I'm on here or Reddit. A friend said I should get a game on my phone if killing time. I told him I'd rather be talking about "the game"

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Thanks I'll give you a follow. What's your handle? I'm subscribed to your YouTube channel might as well get that too. Edit: that's where I was. The egg pic is at top with bio URL. Do I click on egg pic? Cuz that ain't working. I go to edit profile and it goes to account settings. My Twitter is D_islander123. I need hockey peeps on there so anyone feel free to add me up. Edit: I see the problem. I'm supposed to click a camera icon which is not there...

Yup click edit profile then click on your picture. It should say Add/Change your profile photo.

R4xBe5e.png

DRC

WestJet
Feb 23, 2015
Vancouver Island
Yup click edit profile then click on your picture. It should say Add/Change your profile photo.

R4xBe5e.png

Key word should. Nothing happens. Trouble shooting doesn't have this issue under help. I'm trying to find a way to contact Twitter. Thanks for helping. At least I know the problem. I can't click on it. Checked where you tweet and I have the camera icon there. Can't do the banner either

Last edited:

kxx

the great southern threadkill
Feb 21, 2015
Winnipeg, MO
Nice! I saw them play Sioux City last Saturday and they looked like two different leagues playing :laugh: Goldeyes killed them.

Yeah it can be a bit extreme sometimes. These independent baseball leagues are weird. Some of the teams have attendance of less than 800 per game and play at places like this:

153oe8w.jpg

Meanwhile Goldeyes had a sellout standing room only game on Monday in a pretty nice ballpark

I love watching the Jays but can't beat going to an actual park. Its how I got into baseball.

-

Also Coloring Book is really good

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
Good song if that's what you were going for which I think you were

You can sign out any time you want...but you can no neeveeeer leeeaaavvvvveeeee.

I should be on American Idol...but it wouldn't be fair to the other contestants.

In other news...now onto season 8 of Grey's Anatomy. It is a lot better now...after we got through that awkward Izzy/Denny sex stuff. Pushed through the singing episode...which took what should have been a serious and emotional episode and made it stupid.

Been some solid episodes along the way though. There was that crazy hospital shooting. Absolutely nuts.

And the girl that plays April is a babe.

DRC

WestJet
Feb 23, 2015
Vancouver Island
Deleted for paper trail. Maybe he lives vicariously through your day to day on here. Mod has to delete the quote?

Last edited:

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
So I've just concocted a diabolical plan with Hustler. Hopefully it works. I can't get too specific but it would be pretty good if it happens. I'm posting here cuz Gary reads the Tsn thread daily I'm sure. I'll be sure to let everyone know when it happens if. Mwahahaha

Got your Kurt Overhardt impression down to a T, have you? ;)

DRC

WestJet
Feb 23, 2015
Vancouver Island
Anyone know how to delete tweets? I have a paper trail there too. For some reason I don't have the options ... Thing where delete is and can't do a profile pic. If I screwed this whole elaborate plan because I can't delete a cpl tweets I'm cancelling twitter. Deleted my fb years ago and am content with you knuckleheads

Last edited:

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Thanks Sully, the depth of my devotion for these boards might actually be a borderline disorder, I have to have an hfjets window open on every device for easy searching and it's probably on my computer at work waaaaay more than it should be.

Welcome to my life for 5 years now.

*edit*

Ohh wow I actually do have my 5 year registration anniversary right now :amazed:

rahzar

Oct 9, 2005
Somehow our youngest cat managed to get out of our condo. Hoping she makes her way home soon!

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
Yeah it can be a bit extreme sometimes. These independent baseball leagues are weird. Some of the teams have attendance of less than 800 per game and play at places like this:

153oe8w.jpg

Meanwhile Goldeyes had a sellout standing room only game on Monday in a pretty nice ballpark

I love watching the Jays but can't beat going to an actual park. Its how I got into baseball.

-

Also Coloring Book is really good
i remember going to some Goldeyes' games at the old Wpg Stadium. that was horrible.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
Can't imagine how bad that would be.

the home plate was tucked into a weird angle of the north endzone. kind of jutted into the northwest corner.
the outfield fence was temporary and was probably near centre field. so you'd be staring into empty stands and an empty football field.

it was absolute garbage to watch a game and it also mucked up how the football field looked. you could have 10 000 at a game (not that it happened) and it would still look depressingly empty and feel soulless.

i think i only went to 1 or 2 games at the new stadium. when they first built it, they didn't put shatterproof glass in the boxes. a foul tip would go back and right through the windows. pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad