GDT: Jets lose again, 2-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

folix

Jul 24, 2011
Special teams again cost us another games what a shocker. We are the only team that insists that point shots can't score and if your goalie can't see it so much the better.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Checking in. How is Mason doing with his erectedness?

10-Theres-Something-About-Mary.gif

Reactions: DharmaBum

cnauta

Oct 22, 2011
Hutton may be the Blues main man between the pipes from now on with that performance! Happy for Hutton, sad for Jets

jetswin

Jul 24, 2011
Not a good penalty but guys like Little, and Schief need to do something offensively...move Little down and Perrault up tomorrow

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
deserved a better fate

Keep your f'n sticks down boyz. Those two HS penalties sucked the life out.

Still thought it was one of our better games

Win tomorrow

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
Well no matter what happens tonight the Jets have impressed me and played as well as anyone in the league. They have blown away their average SOG which is great to see. Sometimes you run into a very good goalie and there isnt much you can do. Well played game Jets!

they didn't impressed me, not many scoring changes really. this was third game of last four they didn't generate much, as said long time ago this will eventually lead to losing streak and falling from playoff spot, time to change lines.

Reactions: Calendal

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
5u6clal.gif

This team is impossible to enjoy for a stretch of time. We're at risk of sinking into the toilet of the wild card and with teams like Chicago Minny and Calgary catch us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->