Injury Report: Jets Injury List (Enstrom, Little)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabs*

Let's all be happy that 22 got through the road trip unscathed. What ever would the jets do to replace those 4 minutes a game

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Sorry that holds no water......the NFL has the most detailed injury of any league but maybe NFL players are just too nice to use the info? Lol

I really hate how the nhl handles injury info ....like its a world secret lol

The only reason the NFL has such detailed info on injuries is for gambling purposes, which is a big part of their following. Nothing to do about player safety, etc.

I agree with the secrecy in the NHL. If you know a guy has a bad knee, rib, shoulder, etc. someone will find out how bad it really is. Of course video replay can give you a pretty good idea of the nature of any injury.

This break is really needed, we have played the most hockey of any team.

Galbatross

Oct 29, 2013
For the record, I wasn't trying to call anybody out. It just seems like the its harder to get information about injuries, whether its coaches, media, that's changed or nothing has changed. I last season I used to come to the board here any be able to find out in quicker.

I personally don't have much interest in what body part is injured, I'd actually rather not know because I'd prefer not to be thinking about second guessing their play based on their injury. I don't want to get caught talking or thinking stuff like "Was Slater this slow before his surgery?", "Bogo hasn't scored a goal in 10 games, is his wrist permanently screwed now?". I'm mostly interested on how many games the player is out for because its the most relevant thing to me. The Jets don't seem to be the type to rush anybody back on the ice to me, so I don't care that much about the nature of the injury. I'm fine with upper body, lower body, and the infamous soft tissue injury that Crosby was reported on having.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
God... I am sending every good vibe I can that way.

I don't wanna get greedy but finding out that Toby, Bryan and MP are all good to go would be stellar.

We have been so fortunate with injuries so far this year *knock on wood*

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
God... I am sending every good vibe I can that way.

Apparently the team sent an email to reporters yesterday and both Little and Enstrom were listed "day to day" Little may not play wednesday but it doesn't sound like he'll be out long term.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Apparently the team sent an email to reporters yesterday and both Little and Enstrom were listed "day to day" Little may not play wednesday but it doesn't sound like he'll be out long term.

That is very encouraging! Thanks Aavco! I suspected from the start that it was a short term injury. Puck contact injuries are rarely more than extremely painful, unless of course they break a bone.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
If there were any two guys we just couldn't afford to lose for a meaningful stretch of games, it would be Enstrom and Little.

Fingers crossed they'll be back soon.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
That is very encouraging! Thanks Aavco! I suspected from the start that it was a short term injury. Puck contact injuries are rarely more than extremely painful, unless of course they break a bone.

What about the one that almost broke your "bone"?

jamiebez

Apr 5, 2005
Ottawa

On the bright side, we might get to see O'Dell as the #3C for a game or two....

Anyone remember him? We had him pencilled into the opening night roster all summer? :sarcasm:

JMT21

I Give A Dam!
Aug 8, 2011
In My House
All in all we've been fairly lucky with injuries this season. I believe the CBJ have already set a franchise record for man-games lost due to injury in a single season.

Bob E

Aug 20, 2011
Winnerpeg
@Ted_Wyman: Bryan Little and Toby Enstrom out for this practice. Matthieu Perrealit looks to be fine after limping off at end of Boston game. #NHLJets

@Ted_Wyman: Scheifele is with Wheeler and Ladd. #nhljets

Bob E

Aug 20, 2011
Winnerpeg
@Ted_Wyman: Maurice expects Little and Enstrom on ice for practice Tuesday and in the lineup on Wednesday if everything is good. #NHLJets

Puckatron 3000

Glitchy Prototype
Feb 4, 2014
Offensive Zone
Multiple bullets dodged. :yo:

matrix.gif

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
@Ted_Wyman: Maurice expects Little and Enstrom on ice for practice Tuesday and in the lineup on Wednesday if everything is good. #NHLJets

IMO people need to continue posting dire predictions when ever a Jet gets injured. It seems to be working for us.

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Great to hear Toby and Little are playing. Close to full strength.

I haven't seen a real let down game from the Jets since we thought we had a letdown game against Calgary.

We'll be fine. Can't see us falling short in this one. They have no one that can handle our big forwards. If we give up less than 2 PP goals we win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad