Jets fans around the world - introduce yourselves!

Hulide

Jul 12, 2017
Hi im Hulide... im a New member on this site living in Denmark... have been following the Jets the last couple of years since Ehlers got drafted.. just wanted to introduce myself :)

Reactions: Monkey D Luffy

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
Hi im Hulide... im a New member on this site living in Denmark... have been following the Jets the last couple of years since Ehlers got drafted.. just wanted to introduce myself :)

Welcome, Hulide. Make sure you check out the Laine thread so you can weigh in on whether Danish is or isn't an easy language to learn. ;)

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

Welcome Hulide I love you country. I was in Copenhagen for my 30th birthday and had a blast. Nik is a beauty.

warrenm

Jul 22, 2017
Hi. I'm Warren. Long time listener. First time caller. Live in Oshawa, Ontario. Former leading scorer of the Southdale Lakers. I **** you not.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
I'm Eyeseeing
I am susceptible to sugar highs and low brow humour.
I'm coming around on Chevy slowly.

libertarian

Jul 27, 2017
Middle Earth
Hi I'm Libertarian. Real name is Denis. Born and raised in Ile des Chene. Live in Edmonton now but will always be a Jets and Bombers fan.

libertarian

Jul 27, 2017
Middle Earth

Welcome to the board, I'm also new here and been a Jets fan for a long time. Ehlers is my favorite player to watch and hope he is a Jet for a very long time.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Hi I'm Olufsson, 20-something year old uni student from Finland, started following the Jets after Laine trade.

Last year was kinda depressing, seeing how this team is not at 100%. Buff played some bad games, goaltending was atrocious at times, playing spirit was sometimes lackluster and the end-season was just overall poor (tanking?). Line up changed too often as well, is Armia playing or not? Dunno if he really is good for the team, he did have some good games last year. Hope to see Laine utilized better this season, I assume he's gotten some muscle to compensate for the NA play-style and rink (compared to EU). Just let that sniper snipe and the playoffs aren't that far away. I think.

Based on the bolded part, I hope you focus on your studies significantly more than you focus on the Jets. :laugh:

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
Hi all, been around a while but not sure if I ever introduced myself.

Political party: Nope, I consider two party politics as a crime against humanity
Favourite bands: Arcade Fire, David Bowie, Radiohead
Favourite old school Jet: tie Housley and Selanne
Favourite current Jet: tie Ehlers and Laine
Favourite all time player: Lemieux

I was in Toronto from 2009-2017 and now back home in Winnipeg with a wife, baby and pooch. I'm happy to be back just in time for the Jets Cup Dynasty!

:sc09::jets

Saintb

May 5, 2016
Saintb
I love to hear of "expats" returning to the Peg. Seems to be happening more frequently these days. Welcome!

FonRiesen

Sep 28, 2017
Vancouver Island
I registered here finally after years and years of following these forums. I've always appreciated the various posters' insights (can't get anything balanced or in depth from MSM). Honestly, one major reason to join was to be able to use the 'ignore' function (just one or two people who irritate me) and also to try to change the colour scheme... Maybe a future feature?

Reactions: Blue Shakehead

Deam78

Aug 16, 2017
Hey guys. I may not be international since I'm from MTL, but it's still rare to have people in MTL love a team other than Canadiens or Bruins (to piss off the others lol).

So as I'm still a huge Canadiens fan, I've followed Winnipeg since they came back to the league and followed them as much as my hometown team. Excited for the years to come.

Spock

Commander
Oct 5, 2017
Vulcan
I have beamed down to Earth to study the strange tendencies in personnel deployment by Jets HC Paul Maurice.

May Lowry's PP1 time, Petan's press box dwelling, Connors AHL stint, Hendricks and Tanev's tenure, among other things, not live long, so that the Jets may prosper.

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
I have beamed down to Earth to study the strange tendencies in personnel deployment by Jets HC Paul Maurice.

May Lowry's PP1 time, Petan's press box dwelling, Connors AHL stint, Hendricks and Tanev's tenure, among other things, not live long, so that the Jets may prosper.

Welcome Spock, may your journey to seek out new life among the Winnipeg Jets coaching staff be fruitful. I warn you though, PoMo embraced the Prime Directive pretty hard when it comes to interfering with the development of the team :D

Reactions: Spock

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
You are going to have some serious difficulties here - nothing the Jets do seems logical!

(Welcome!)

And neither is this board. Here it seems the needs of the few or the one outweigh the needs of the many

Reactions: Spock

Don Tami

Aurinkokuningas, Kiekkoleijona #79
Feb 28, 2017
Another Finn here, been following Jets since Selänne days. Been lurking here for few years, until finally joined this year. Living with my Leafs fan gf, so debate at home gets quite heated sometimes.

Reactions: Blue Shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad