Jets fans around the world - introduce yourselves!

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
A number of people have PM'ed the Jets mods, and requested a new stickied thread for introducing yourselves to the rest of the HFJets mob/populace, as well as a place to pass along information about visiting Winnipeg (tips regarding what to do when in Winnipeg, what to see, where to stay, etc).

So, here t'is!

The mods will add relevant info to this post as we go.

Have fun!

Last edited:

wpgjetsfan26

Apr 8, 2014
Manitoba, Canada
Introduce yourself & Visitors Guide to Winnipeg

Hey everyone im somewhat new here and have been browsing many of the threads posted here on the Jets board. It looks like a great community of Jets fans and I though it would be fun to become active here. So I just wanted to introduce myself and am looking forward to meeting new people!

Go Jets Go!

Mathmew Purrrr Oh

#meowmeowmeowmeow
Apr 18, 2013
meow
Hi! Welcome to the asylum.

You prolly know the board pretty well after a year of lurking, but here's some things you should know just in case :

1. Romang likes to think he's funny, but he's just a filthy Swede.

yup, that's about it.

have fun contributing!

Teemusalami204

Jul 30, 2014
Winnipeg
I'm new as of today, I've been lurking since the jets first year! I made my account a while back but have never contributed.

I guess in the middle of a playoff push is a good a time as any

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
10-Lies-Bosses-Tell-Were-One-Big-Happy-Family.jpg

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
I'm wpgsilver,

I'm kind of a big deal.

The paperwork has been submitted to make me a MOD, I'm just waiting for the badge and gun.

Cheers.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Welcome!

I'm the resident southern hemisphere lesbian representative on the Jets forum. Someone had to be.

It's a great place to connect with fellow fans and you'll make friends (and/or vague acquaintances and/or enemies) in no time.

RustyCat

Registered homie
Dec 29, 2014
Winnipeg
Hi I'm RustyCat. I talk in parentheses so if you don't hear me it is probably because I am saying something.

Great group here. I am relatively new as well, lots of knowledgeable fans on here. Welcome aboard!

phrenssoa

Nov 21, 2014
Winnipeg
I'm pretty awesome myself. Extremely humble as well (which is why I don't post much on this board - don't want to blow anyone away with my knowledge).

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
Hi I'm Koonta.

I'm sort of the moral compass of this group

or

deluded with grandeur

one of the two.

Welcome!

hui43210

Mar 8, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
Might as well say hi too. Hi, Hui43210(no meaning behind the name, just some randomness i made in high school in 2007).

I think I had like 2500 post or something on the old darren ford site before I banned myself on May 31 2011:laugh:? Lurking here from time to time, currently finishing my masters in Ottawa, may be back in the Peg afterwards, who knows, thought I'd say hi, and Go Jets go!

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Hey I'm Sip and I won't be your friend. I'm mad as hell and I can't take it any more!:rant:

Jetabre

Electric Ehlers
May 22, 2014
Winterpeg
Welcome! Grab a beaver avatar, post a lot of sarcastic witty remarks and climb up on the ledge after every loss and you'll fit right in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->