Post-Game Talk: Jets beat the Habs 4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Sure but I hope doesn't. No use risking am injury for a tournament he's outgrown.
Never understood that logic. He's missed half a year at that point. Gives him lower competition in a tournament that has a significantly smaller chance of injury than the NHL or AHL to get him back up to speed. Not letting a hockey player play hockey because they might get injured has always seemed strange to me.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Never understood that logic. He's missed half a year at that point. Gives him lower competition in a tournament that has a significantly smaller chance of injury than the NHL or AHL to get him back up to speed. Not letting a hockey player play hockey because they might get injured has always seemed strange to me.

It's also in the midst of summer training. My point is I don't see what he gets from shredding competition he's outgrown. He was dominating that tournament this past December and he's since gone on to show he can play at an NHL second line rate. I would rather he spend that time prepping dlfor the NHL season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad