Player Discussion: Jets are on right track (mostly) [Mod: Roster Discussion]

boydkc

Aug 2, 2015
Dude you are absolutely wrong when it comes to Buff , you hate the guy so you never see or want too see all the good things he does . All defenseman make some mistakes , not just Buff . So according to you we couldn't get anyone to trade for Buff , i don't even know how to respond to that . The Jets would be a better team if we just cut Buff and played Poolman and Charoit , okeydokey . :shakehead
Put him on the wing and if he embraces it jets win the cup. He is a disaster with his pinching and loses his man in his own end. He has been driving coaches crazy-his whole life. Yes I know he is a hockey savant the mix of skill and size but let’s say it like it is. If Chevy,Maurice and Huddy can’t get him under control no one can.

Reactions: Male75FromFinland

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Put him on the wing and if he embraces it jets win the cup. He is a disaster with his pinching and loses his man in his own end. He has been driving coaches crazy-his whole life. Yes I know he is a hockey savant the mix of skill and size but let’s say it like it is. If Chevy,Maurice and Huddy can’t get him under control no one can.

Lol Bias much?

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Dude you are absolutely wrong when it comes to Buff , you hate the guy so you never see or want too see all the good things he does . All defenseman make some mistakes , not just Buff . So according to you we couldn't get anyone to trade for Buff , i don't even know how to respond to that . The Jets would be a better team if we just cut Buff and played Poolman and Charoit , okeydokey . :shakehead
I think this is a false narrative. If we got rid of Buff there are lots of middle of the road D we could trade for instead of just Poolman. Players better than Poolman. Therefore, we could pick up a smarter D who does not pinch or play as much high risk hockey if we were able to trade Buff which I seriously don't think we can (at the money he is costing per season to the product he puts on the ice).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad