Jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

caps

Feb 3, 2005
Southeastern VA
i'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this, but could anyone recommend a good website to buy jerseys with the players names on them, whether they're pre-made or can be customized. my wife wants an ovechkin jersey for christmas. thanks for your help.

Qui Gon Dave

Aug 3, 2005
Cheshire, England
as said, nhl.com will do them although i dont use them as their shipping rates to England are (or were, last time i checked) extortionate.

Alternatively, try http://www.icejerseys.com . If you are after an authentic jersey it likely wont arrive in time for christmas as apparently there are some major holdups with the authentics due to problems at CCM/reeboks end, but replica jerseys should not be affected.

If you are after something a bit different, you should be able to get an Ovechkin: Dynamo Moscow russian jersey from russianjerseys.com . I also know of someone who has some sort of business relationship with Lutch (makers of russian jerseys) and can get pretty much any russian jersey you want (if made by lutch) - let me know if you want their details.

Hope that helps

caps

Feb 3, 2005
Southeastern VA
Qui Gon Dave said:
as said, nhl.com will do them although i dont use them as their shipping rates to England are (or were, last time i checked) extortionate.

Alternatively, try http://www.icejerseys.com . If you are after an authentic jersey it likely wont arrive in time for christmas as apparently there are some major holdups with the authentics due to problems at CCM/reeboks end, but replica jerseys should not be affected.

If you are after something a bit different, you should be able to get an Ovechkin: Dynamo Moscow russian jersey from russianjerseys.com . I also know of someone who has some sort of business relationship with Lutch (makers of russian jerseys) and can get pretty much any russian jersey you want (if made by lutch) - let me know if you want their details.

Hope that helps

thanks for your help man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad