Jersey Unveil at Wynn on June 20th

KenSinBin

Jul 8, 2016
LV, NV
The NHL and Adidas sent out an email to the media last night saying they are having a special event at Intrique at the Wynn. They said they'll be unveiling all of the Adidas jerseys.

I'm still working on getting an official confirmation of whether or not that will include the Golden Knights ones or if they are waiting until the following night at the Expansion Draft, but I have a feeling it'll be on the 20th.

Will post link in here when I get word.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Glad they are going with a non black home. I like the dark grey. Hopefully I have a chance to get a Bobby Ryan home jersey.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere on the board, but they also appear to have added some details to the logo (which I am a very big fan of)...

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA

They're finding detail in the image and comparing it to a sign that was up during the logo/name reveal. It's nothing official, just detective work.

I hate the additional detail though, seems like an MMA shirt to me.

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
They're finding detail in the image and comparing it to a sign that was up during the logo/name reveal. It's nothing official, just detective work.

I hate the additional detail though, seems like an MMA shirt to me.

Not a fan on the printed logo but I think the added texture will look good on the sweater.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Not a fan on the printed logo but I think the added texture will look good on the sweater.

It looks like a little addition to make to a normal jersey to make it a "Winter Classic" type deal/merchandise money grab for a team without a past.

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
I'm of a mind that all of these shots are promotional teasers and do not necessarily reflect what the actual product will look like. Think of all the movie trailers you've seen which have scenes that didn't end up in the movie.

TheJungleHunter

Jun 6, 2017
Nashville, TN
Preds fan here, really excited for the new team in Vegas! Might even buy myself some Golden Knight gear for next season.

My only gripe: I wish there was some red somewhere in the main logo. If it's one of your main colors, they should ALL be in the logo. Just a border or an accentuating detail, or something.

Other than that, super excited for the jersey reveals, and I will certainly be cheering on whatever current Predators wind up out in Vegas.

Viva el Oro!

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
If the image is any sort of indicator then it looks like home will be the dark blue/grey for the primary sweater color with the logo front and center. Should be clean and sharp looking. Also assume we'll see the star and crossed swords on the shoulders.

Will there be enough gold on the sweater? Maybe a lot of piping and bands? Can't wait to see them.

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere on the board, but they also appear to have added some details to the logo (which I am a very big fan of)...

ooh, looks pretty snazzy... very happy the homes look charcoal rather than the standard, boring black

strizzy16

Welcome to Life, 2.0
Mar 6, 2012
somewhere south
Gold helmets, probably. At home, anyway. Maybe matte blue/gray helmets on the road?

NHL mandates that white helmets must be worn on the road.

I'd imagine black helmets - grey jerseys - black pants - grey socks is going to be the likely home uniform scheme. Gold helmets, while certainly unique, would introduce a really strange color balance.

Jonas1235

Jan 8, 2008
Calgary
I don't think they'll ever have gold helmets.

I hope there's no black at all. Everything is grey with gold being the accent colour. Too much black in this league.

Sharks should also bring back grey with teal.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I'm of a mind that all of these shots are promotional teasers and do not necessarily reflect what the actual product will look like.

Well, based on what the Coyotes have been releasing as part of the teaser campaign, it looks like they're showing an actual stitched jersey... so I'd guess that at least the tweet I quoted upthread from the VGK official twitter contains an actual sweater too.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Looks like the Raiders with the Silver/Black and no outline/shadow.

Which, I guess, isn't bad.

TheJungleHunter

Jun 6, 2017
Nashville, TN
There will be some more gold on these Golden Knights, right? I really hope the jersey is gray and not yet another black jersey in a league already oversaturated with black jerseys. Pitt, LA, Boston, and Anaheim. Please be unique, Vegas.

New teams/relocations should be banned from using black, blue, or red base home jerseys from hereon out. Horrendously overused and aesthetically unpleasant from a variety perspective.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Golden logo and shoulders charcoil jersey sickk

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
New teams/relocations should be banned from using black, blue, or red base home jerseys from hereon out. Horrendously overused and aesthetically unpleasant from a variety perspective.

I think if Quebec City pays half a billion dollars for a team, they have a right to use any colours they want. Probably gonna be blue and red. ;)

nordi.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad