Speculation: Jersey number thread

Ducksgo*

Thought we should create a jersey number thread for everyone who has a jersey and numbers for our players. I just recently bought a ducks classic, and I am curious if Etem will stick to 65 if permanently called up. I dont want to ruin a classic if not so. Anyone have news of this? And what numbers and or players do you have on your jersey?

Thanks

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
Thought we should create a jersey number thread for everyone who has a jersey and numbers for our players. I just recently bought a ducks classic, and I am curious if Etem will stick to 65 if permanently called up. I dont want to ruin a classic if not so. Anyone have news of this? And what numbers and or players do you have on your jersey?

Thanks
dont know for sure but i would highly doubt it

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
depends how OCD you are about it...some people like to have "the rookie season" jersey. and will simply buy another one.. if it was me (the only personalized jersey i have is teemu) i would get a blank and wait for his change to the lower number, but that's up to you.....i know i will be getting a fowler one, etem (eventually), and depending on what RPG do w/contacts i will then personalize ones i already have with those 3. you may be a year out with that etem jersey though

edit: in case you are wondering, i have tried to yank off the name/# patches before and 1 i did very succesful and 1 was a disaster

Ducksgo*

depends how OCD you are about it...some people like to have "the rookie season" jersey. and will simply buy another one.. if it was me (the only personalized jersey i have is teemu) i would get a blank and wait for his change to the lower number, but that's up to you.....i know i will be getting a fowler one, etem (eventually), and depending on what RPG do w/contacts i will then personalize ones i already have with those 3. you may be a year out with that etem jersey though

edit: in case you are wondering, i have tried to yank off the name/# patches before and 1 i did very succesful and 1 was a disaster

That's exactly what I'm talking about Iduck. This jersey is a classic original from the 90s. Not very cheap on eBay. If I'm putting numbers on it I want them to be permanent for Etem. How did you get off the numbers successfully btw?

TheFlyingV

Anatidaephobia
Apr 5, 2009
Yorba Linda, CA
That's exactly what I'm talking about Iduck. This jersey is a classic original from the 90s. Not very cheap on eBay. If I'm putting numbers on it I want them to be permanent for Etem. How did you get off the numbers successfully btw?

Why not go for a player who actually wore that jersey then?

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
Wait what? You want to put Etem's name on a Mighty Ducks jersey?

I mean you can do whatever you want, but it seems weird to have clashing eras like that.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
one was stitched and one was glued..i used a thread puller and it worked great...im sure with the ones that are glued someone know's how to get it off effectively i just know i cant

Win Jiggys Loft

Jun 16, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Yeah bro, don't end up like this guy:

4022370830_aa043a3a2c.jpg

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Hey at least it's not as bad as players who never played for the team. I saw one idiot in a Gretzky 99 Panthers jersey.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
With Hendry and Vatanen going down, and Lindholm and Fowler injured, there were only six defensemen on the roster. No surprise here, he will challenge Lovejoy for icetime while Fowler is out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad