RW Jeremy McKenna - Moncton Wildcats, QMJHL (2017 undrafted)

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
I've caught a few Moncton games televised in recent weeks, and man this kid is an impressive player. He's not the biggest, and he's a 99. But statistically, he's one of the most improved players in the QMJHL this year (from 26 to 74 points) and leads the league in shots on goal. Tough to tell on television, but his skating looks like a major asset.

Is this kid a legitimate draft prospect for this year as a re-entry?

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
This thread deserves a bump. McKenna is among the QMJHL's leading scorers. He has 14 pts in his last 7 games. 44 pts in 25 games on the season.

Attended Arizona's rookie camp in September.

Reactions: NLRAIDERS

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Thread deserves a bump.

71 pts in 51 games this season after signing with the Flames. Leads the Wildcats in goals with 34.

If I understood correctly, he didn't sign with the Flames though. He signed an AHL deal with Stockton Heat at the start of the season, but later was released from it, so currently he isn't connected to any NHL organization at all.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
If I understood correctly, he didn't sign with the Flames though. He signed an AHL deal with Stockton Heat at the start of the season, but later was released from it, so currently he isn't connected to any NHL organization at all.

Good to know. Thanks for the clarification.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->