Jeff Frazee

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMHUNH

Feb 27, 2003
NH
Visit site
Yes he is 2005 eligible, and he is highly regarded.

Most see him as the top US born 2005 goalie along with Connelly and Foster.

Not a top 50 pick at this point, but could find himself there by draft day.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
TMHUNH said:
Yes he is 2005 eligible, and he is highly regarded.

Most see him as the top US born 2005 goalie along with Connelly and Foster.

Not a top 50 pick at this point, but could find himself there by draft day.

Some people have him in the first round. I;d say he's DEFINATELY top 50 at this point. He's a big boy and proving he can play.

Postman

Feb 27, 2002
Reveille said:
Some people have him in the first round. I;d say he's DEFINATELY top 50 at this point. He's a big boy and proving he can play.
A year ago he was considered as such, but his stock has dropped a bit due to sub-par performances in high profile tourneys.

I've seen Brian Foster ranked above Frazee, and he's only expected to go top 60 at this point. I also read some unimpressive reports regarding his play so far this year with the NTDP. So I wouldn't put Frazee as a shoe-in for top 50 just yet. It's too early to say.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Postman said:
A year ago he was considered as such, but his stock has dropped a bit due to sub-par performances in high profile tourneys.

I've seen Brian Foster ranked above Frazee, and he's only expected to go top 60 at this point. I also read some unimpressive reports regarding his play so far this year with the NTDP. So I wouldn't put Frazee as a shoe-in for top 50 just yet. It's too early to say.

I think he's one of the most talented goal keepers here. It just seems that he has shaky confidence, IMO.

masked man

Nov 29, 2003
Frazee

I read on USA Hockey's website last year that he was given the most valuable Goaltender Award at 2 international tournaments last season - 1 in Russia and 1 in Slovakia.

Last edited:

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
masked man said:
I read on USA Hockey's website last year that we was given the most valuable Goaltender Award at 2 international tournaments last season - 1 in Russia and 1 in Slovakia.

That's true. The problem is that the one poor tournament he had was also the most important one (U17 World Challenge). That tournament was really the only high profile tournament of the three.

MN_Gopher

May 2, 2002
Mpls
Visit site
he is going to be a gopher. signed here. Coming in with Mueller and Stoa from 18 under team. And thay all are good friends with Kessel. Go gophs.

masked man

Nov 29, 2003
not to bad

This is nothing to complain about, I hear what your saying about the U17 World Challenge - but this is not bad company to be in.

USNTDP
RECORD BOOK
ALL-TIME

GOALTENDER SAVE %
Jim Howard .922
*Jeff Frazee (03-04) .916
Rob Bonk .915
Al Montoya .912
Wylie Rogers .905
Rick DiPietro .905

* active player

Status