Jeff Carter's stats

Discussion in 'International Tournaments' started by Complaining Customer, May 18, 2006.

1. Complaining Customer

Complaining Customer Registered User

2. markh100

markh100 Registered User

Not sure - coverage is absolutely non-existant for this tournament. Carter did score two shorthanded goals in one game in the 4-2 win over the Finns, a ES Goal and an assist in the 11-0 win over Latvia, and another ES goal in the 4-1 Quarterfinal win over Slovakia.

3. Alter Haudegen

Alter Haudegen Registered User

Canada only scored two SHG (Carter twice against Finland), so these stats are obviously wrong. Both Carter and Richards get PK time, but Canada has been very disciplined so far and I think is one of the least penalized teams.

4. pei fan

pei fan Registered User

Besides the goals he's been awesome on the pk in my opinion.The funny thing is he doesn't play on the pk in Philadelphia.He and Richards though are two of the best penalty killers going.

5. HoverCarle*

HoverCarle* Guest

he played the pk at the start of the year but he was bad on turnovers. richards has been good on the pk all year though.

6. BuppY

BuppY xGoodwillx

Home Page:
    He's been playing well. Look for him to have a monster year next year.

7. pei fan

pei fan Registered User

I agree.I think he might make one of the biggest moves of the rookies from this year, if not the biggest.Philadelphia took him along a little slower than some teams would but it shouldn't hurt him in the long run. He'll have a good complete game.

8. HoverCarle*

HoverCarle* Guest

we took him slow because he had mono all offseason and lost a lot of weight and strength and brealy played over the off season.