Jeff Carter's stats

markh100

Aug 11, 2005
Toronto
Complaining Customer said:
The IIHF website credits Carter with 4 Goals : 1 PPG, 4 SHG...

http://live82.ihwc.net/english/teams/statistics.ihwc?team=CAN

Ok, anybody knows the real stats? And is he really the main man on the PK?

Not sure - coverage is absolutely non-existant for this tournament. Carter did score two shorthanded goals in one game in the 4-2 win over the Finns, a ES Goal and an assist in the 11-0 win over Latvia, and another ES goal in the 4-1 Quarterfinal win over Slovakia.

Alter Haudegen

Dec 7, 2004
Canada only scored two SHG (Carter twice against Finland), so these stats are obviously wrong. Both Carter and Richards get PK time, but Canada has been very disciplined so far and I think is one of the least penalized teams.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Complaining Customer said:
And is he really the main man on the PK?
Besides the goals he's been awesome on the pk in my opinion.The funny thing is he doesn't play on the pk in Philadelphia.He and Richards though are two of the best penalty killers going.

HoverCarle*

pei fan said:
Besides the goals he's been awesome on the pk in my opinion.The funny thing is he doesn't play on the pk in Philadelphia.He and Richards though are two of the best penalty killers going.

he played the pk at the start of the year but he was bad on turnovers. richards has been good on the pk all year though.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
H N I C said:
He's been playing well. Look for him to have a monster year next year.
I agree.I think he might make one of the biggest moves of the rookies from this year, if not the biggest.Philadelphia took him along a little slower than some teams would but it shouldn't hurt him in the long run. He'll have a good complete game.

HoverCarle*

pei fan said:
I agree.I think he might make one of the biggest moves of the rookies from this year, if not the biggest.Philadelphia took him along a little slower than some teams would but it shouldn't hurt him in the long run. He'll have a good complete game.

we took him slow because he had mono all offseason and lost a lot of weight and strength and brealy played over the off season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad