Jean-Simon Allard story

Rahan

May 27, 2003
Chicoutimi
Visit site
He's from my region and played for the midget AAA team here, but honestly I don't think he's NHL caliber even though I root for him to get there.

12 goals, 38 assists in the Q is not good enough for an offensive player..

We'll see how he does next year. It's true that he was on a brutal team.

wedge

Oct 4, 2004
victoriaville
I don't know why he doesn't want to go to the draft.. If I had the chance to be drafted, I'd go there... it's a chance you live only once in your life and you'll always remember, especially if you never get to the NHL, which is a big chance in this guy's case.

It's not like if he was coming from Europe and would have to pay big money to go there.

Or maybe he doesn't want to live the deception of being ignored?

Freaky Habs Fan

Apr 26, 2003
New-Brunswick
Visit site
I don't know why he doesn't want to go to the draft.. If I had the chance to be drafted, I'd go there... it's a chance you live only once in your life and you'll always remember, especially if you never get to the NHL, which is a big chance in this guy's case.

It's not like if he was coming from Europe and would have to pay big money to go there.

You're right...and if he believes he'll go in the second, well that's one more reason to go. I must be so great to receive an NHL jersey from the hands of the GM...

Masterplan*

Might have something to do with sitting all day in the stands, and by chance not being drafted.....

Mustang5ohhh

Oct 6, 2006
MTL
Me made the trip to TO for the interviews ... Columbus isn't but another 45-60 mins in the plane ... what gives. It's a big deal ... make it or not.

Maybe he's just cheap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad