JB's Prospects Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Burke

The Canucks are pleased to select right winger Lauri Tukonen, who many considered a potential top five pick in this year's draft. The Canucks feel he might be able to make the jump to the NHL right away, but don't plan on rushing the talented Finnish sniper.

FearTheFlyers

Feb 3, 2003
Visit site
New York Rangers send their 2nd NHLers pick, 5th NHL ers pick and 12th prospects pick to Dallas for their 1st prospects pick, 6th prospects pick and 10th prospects pick.

New York Rangers select Anton Babchuk.

Jon Burke

As announced in the other thread, I will be taking over as interim GM of the Sabres. The Sabres are happy to select defenseman Ryan Whitney, whom they feel is close to NHL ready and will likely give a roster spot to...

L. K. Hall .08

It had to be done, somewhere, ROBBIE SCHREMP. If he can keep his head out of his ass, LOOK OUT. If he can't, oh well. Since Shadow stole Getzlaf from me I thought I would take the chance, and the Boston Bruins need that someone with an edge.

:cheers:

Amen evil king

Apr 11, 2004
Its been over 12 hours, so:

The Atlanta Thrashers are proud to select Denis Grebeshkov.

Prospect List
Igor Grigorenko (RW)
Denis Grebeshkov (D)

Jon Burke

A PM would've been nice but I wasn't around much lately anyways. Sorry for holding things up. I will select goaltender Ari Ahonen with my second rounder of the prospects draft. There's a good chance he'll get a shot at the backup role in Jersey, though that more means that he'll get plenty of time to practise opening and shutting doors.

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
Using the pick acquired from Calgary, the St. Louis Blues are pleased to select C Patrick O'Sullivan.

Prospect List:
Ryan Suter
Milan Michalek
Hannu Toivonen
Patrick O'Sullivan

Jon Burke

Colorado picks up Habs prospect Alex Perezhogin. They believe that in spite of his impending legal battle and AHL suspension that he will eventually be a solid top 6 NHLer, and as such, well worth picking up.

Jon Burke

ORBluesfan is going away for the weekend, so just skip him over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->