Recalled/Assigned: Jayson Megna

rangers1314

May 9, 2007
Astoria, NY
Maybe Nash is coming back saturday? We were perfectly fine without Glass. That 4th line was better without him. Possessed the puck much better

Nash isn't practicing with the team today, so hes not playing tomorrow. I assume the reasoning is the dumb "toughness" thing against philly. Rather than having the guy who can skate and perhaps pressure their D.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Nash isn't practicing with the team today, so hes not playing tomorrow. I assume the reasoning is the dumb "toughness" thing against philly. Rather than having the guy who can skate and perhaps pressure their D.

This is exactly what it is.

Except AV will directly contradict this when he removes McIlrath from the lineup because Klein will presumably be ready - and leave Boyle in.

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
Or we need someone in the lineup to kick some flyer ass if we need to.

I am with you bro if there ever was a player that's an ass kicker it's Tanner Glass. I wish there were 5 like him in the lineup.

Then again if there were, Mathews would be a guarantee, well if Edmonton didn't beat us to him.......

*Bob Richards*

Or we need someone in the lineup to kick some flyer ass if we need to.

After watching yesterday's victory and watching the 4th line not get absolutely shelled I agree. This is exactly what we are missing. Tanner Glass getting into a hug fest with some Flyer goon for 30 seconds before separation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad