Jarome Iginla's Hunt For Lord Stanley

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
I know you guys have gotta be missing him hard. It was incredibly difficult when Bourque headed to Denver...but I cried when he finally won.

Hopeful the B's can win it for Iggy this year. Guy's amazing. Super happy he decided to come to Boston this year. He'll be a big part of the run too...won't be a passenger.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
He won't be a passenger on the B's because Juilen is not anywhere near the idiot that Bylsma is. I love the B's and it would make me very happy to see Iggy hoist the cup with them this year.

JulianHopper*

Congratulations Jarome Iginla On Another 30 Goal Season

Jarome with his 29th and 30th of the season with a period still to go in his game today against the Caps.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
anchorman-celebration-gif.gif

24giovanni

Aug 2, 2005
Iggy holy crap

The guy is a friggin beast. 13 goals in 16 games this month. I hope he keeps it up and re-signs with Boston. What type of workout regimen does he have? Anyone know?

thx

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
The guy is a friggin beast. 13 goals in 16 games this month. I hope he keeps it up and re-signs with Boston. What type of workout regimen does he have? Anyone know?

thx

His maintenance of his body was one of his calling cards when he was with us here in Calgary. All of the players always looked up to how hard he worked off the ice. For some reason with all that being the case, he still has a tendency to start the season slow.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
His maintenance of his body was one of his calling cards when he was with us here in Calgary. All of the players always looked up to how hard he worked off the ice. For some reason with all that being the case, he still has a tendency to start the season slow.

When everyone else starts losing a step, Iggy just keeps on going due to his endurance. The NHL season is a marathon and not a sprint. These are the months that all that hard work really pays off.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010

Yeah his slow starts are weird. He always looked stiff early in the season.

Something else that's pretty amazing about Iggy, the guy was rarely injured. And in today's hockey that's pretty impressive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->