Ryan Van Horne

aka Scribe
Dec 1, 2005
Halifax

xander

Nov 4, 2003
Section A Lynah Rink
Visit site
Hmmm. Must be a pretty good student, too. It's not often guys his age play university is it? And that's a darn good recruiting class for the Gophers. Johnson, Okposo, O'Brien, and Fischer. Three NHL first-rounders and a potential top 15 pick next year.

yeah, they'll give Holy Cross a run for they're money this year.:biglaugh:

(I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. and yes, it is still funny!)

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
I don't know if O'Brien will do to well playing against men. He still is a pretty raw player, but in the end, I think he could be a top power forward in the NHL. Good luck to him in the NCAA, it'll be really interesting to see how he and the Gophers do this year.

orangeandblack

Nov 27, 2004
philadelphia
that has got to be the best incoming freshmen class ever, absolutely loaded, im just curious how many will stay 4 years, or even 3 years. hopefully o'brien doesnt get hurt by accelerating his studies in his draft year like pinneault and bertram amongst others.

MN_Gopher

May 2, 2002
Mpls
Visit site
Scary thing is two years ago Peter Mueller was in that class too.

O'Brien graduated a year early so he could lkay NCAA a year early. I think he will do just fine playing against older players. The u18 team does play heavy college. Plus O'Brien is a natural gritty player with smarts.

Gopher_Nut

Dec 8, 2005
yeah, they'll give Holy Cross a run for they're money this year.:biglaugh:

(I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. and yes, it is still funny!)

OOOOOOOOOOOuch!!!! Man..That still hurts!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the puck to drop on a new season (16d 4hr) so us Gopher fans can put HC behind us!!!!!!!!

:eek: :cry: :banghead: :banghead:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad