Jakub Klepis

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
He's been very impressive and dangerous for Hershey in the Calder Cup playoffs.

Is he just a career minor leaguer? Or does he have a good shot at being a decent 3rd liner at the NHL level?

Volsus

Feb 10, 2006
Most Capitals fans who follow the Bears are going to tell you he's a career minor or he is going to go back to play in the top Czech league sooner rather than later. I don't think he can cut it as a 3rd liner, it would be top-6 forward or nothing on the NHL, and he hasn't shown he can do it so far. Not to get down on the guy, i'd love for him to succeed, but it doesn't seem likely given how he plays

CapsCrazy

Mar 27, 2004
Harrisburg, PA
Yeah, he's been God awful anytime he's been called up - he commits so many turnovers. I can't see him being a part of the Caps future, especially with guys like Fleischmann and Fehr (assuming he gets healthy) showing a lot more promise.

Bryzga lol*

He was killer vs. the Dogs and scored an amazing goal...too bad we probably won't see that in the NHL.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Talent wise he's got everything to be a top 6 player. But its beginning to become clear he doesn't have the head for the NHL game.

BDubinskyNYR17*

Talent wise he's got everything to be a top 6 player. But its beginning to become clear he doesn't have the head for the NHL game.

id take him on the Rangers, maybe hed mesh with the czechs

Atlas

Sep 7, 2004
I think he'll be fine. Could be wrong but I'm not giving up on him.

The Viking Fury

Nov 28, 2005
Be serious Habsfan... if a guy like Klepis can practically score at will :)sarcasm:) on Carey Price, do you really want Price anymore?

:biglaugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->