Jakub Kindl

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe sacco

Sep 30, 2005
looks like the wings stole another one. early projections had kindl going top 5 at the beginning of the year. with some unimpressive his first year in the ohl it appears his stock decreased significantly, as he fell to the wings at the 19th position. this year however has been a different story as he is averaging over a point a game in the ohl and had a strong world junior tourney. what are your projections for this player in the future? comparisons? where do u think he would be taken if the draft were redone?

Pete Rock

Oct 22, 2005
Mrs. Sauga
joe sacco said:
looks like the wings stole another one. early projections had kindl going top 5 at the beginning of the year. with some unimpressive his first year in the ohl it appears his stock decreased significantly, as he fell to the wings at the 19th position. this year however has been a different story as he is averaging over a point a game in the ohl and had a strong world junior tourney. what are your projections for this player in the future? comparisons? where do u think he would be taken if the draft were redone?

I wouldn't call his WJC appearance "strong" as much as I'd call it "underwhelming". For a defenceman whose offense is supposedly stronger than his defence his one assist was disappointing (though the rest of the Czech team wasn't much to write home about either save three).

RUSqueelin*

Nov 2, 2005
well, I've seen kindl play a couple of times this year and nothing to indicate he will ever play in the NHL. He'll prob get one shot because of his draft position but I think he was overrated coming over from Europe.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
not impressed with this guy at all. Way to many giveaways terrible outlet passes. Nice skater thou

Debrincat93

Dec 4, 2002
Michigan
Nhl.com
the kid was one of the last guys cut from the preseason squad, leading his team in some good numbers offensively for a defensemen, alreayd improved on his last years stats in half as many games...

i think many of you are underrating him a tad..

im not saying hes going to be the next niklas kronwall, but i mean kronny took about 3-5 years before comming around, if kindl gets proper development like kronny did, kindl might end up being a steal nonetheless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->