Player Discussion Jakub Jerabek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
What do you offer Jerabek as a UFA? He is a decent puck mover and we are short of those. Lock him up for 3 years at $1 - $2M range. Can’t imagine he asks or gets more than this

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I haven't see a lot of the Habs games lately but have liked what I've seen from him in both the NHL and AHL, really hope he's re-signed as what's there to lose. I really don't think a defense next year that had,

xxx Weber
Jerabek Petry
Mete Schlemko
Benn Lernout

would be that bad aside from missing a #1 which of course is a massive hole to fill and not likely to happen any time soon baring winning the draft lotto.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
He does remind me a little bit of the old #28, because when he does get exposed, its pretty glaring

Not sure if what you see is what you get, but he's an NHL player. It's like having another schlemko in some respects.

habergeon

Apr 15, 2015
I like what Jerabek brings to this team. Very good signing by Bergie.

And in particular I like the way he was handled and developed since joining the team in September. Brought him along perfectly.

I'm going to go shower now....i don't feel right ☺

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
What do you offer Jerabek as a UFA? He is a decent puck mover and we are short of those. Lock him up for 3 years at $1 - $2M range. Can’t imagine he asks or gets more than this

I can see him signing for 2 years/3M deal.
Would be good value if he keeps adapting to the NHL game, he certainly is an NHL caliber player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->