Injury Report: Jakob Chychrun

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Yea I was hoping someone would have went after Frolik for that... just overboard with that slew foot for no real reason. Sucks and I hope Chychrun can have a great offseason to get it 100%

Reactions: Grimes

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
I wish Rinaldo would've went ape **** on Frolik for that slew foot. I hate the he got away with it and I doubt the NHL does anything. Meanwhile Chicken Run with another knee injury.
Frolik will be in Calgary 2 more years....he'll be forced to answer...maybe from Chychrun directly.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Calgary's a dirty team....they're a much less accomplished version of the Kings.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I wish Rinaldo would've went ape **** on Frolik for that slew foot. I hate the he got away with it and I doubt the NHL does anything. Meanwhile Chicken Run with another knee injury.
It’s tough for Rinaldo. I want him to crush people for taking liberties but if he does anything close to the borderline, he’s going to get a minimum of 10 games on reputation and past history alone.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Flames may be one of the teams we are developing a rivalry with. I say OEL say things along the lines of the teams not liking eachother on the prrgame yesterday. Chychrun injury will add to this.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Domi can't be the only guy sticking up for teammates. We need to replace Rinaldo with someone else who doesn't have player safety on speed dial.

rt

May 13, 2004
Domi can't be the only guy sticking up for teammates. We need to replace Rinaldo with someone else who doesn't have player safety on speed dial.
There's just hardly any of these guys left. And if you charge in and handle somebody the way you need to, you'll be on the same shit list Rinaldo is on after the 2nd time anyway. The NHL is fine with cheap shot artists. They just will not stand for retaliation. It's backwards.

NSYote

Jul 8, 2015
Halifax, NS
Right you are. I should have rewound a little further. It's good to see him participating. The last time I saw a picture of him he was in a hospital bed.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
If hockey doesn't work out, Chicker could do exercise videos on YouTube.

rt

May 13, 2004
ancient_aliens_both_by_theporkchopexpress-da316kc.jpg

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
So, good hope of getting him from the get-go, then? :nod:

That multi-colored thing looked dangerous. Should have been bolted to the ground. Got a 70-s feel out of this, actually.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->