Pre-Game Talk: Jackets vs Jets - Tue Oct 17 7:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

pictman

Mar 7, 2012
pictish hills
So many negative posts for something that so many have asked for??The kid gets a shot and in the top 6.Good for him and good luck.I hope he makes the most of it.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
I am happy Connor is getting his shot in the top 6 but don’t like Laine Little and Connor. I just don’t see how that line exits the zone? They will probably get murdered and Maurice will panic. Matty P is amazing at the forecheck and also in getting out of our zone and tilting the ice and I just don’t see how our new 2nd line functions. Who gets a puck when it goes into the corner?

Please for the love of god Paul if they fail blend the top 6 only because there is a leathal combination in there somewhere.

My sense is:

Ehlers Scheifele Laine
Connor Little Wheeler

That's what I think would work best. That is the top six configuration that I wanted from the beginning of TC.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Happy to see Connor with the Jets and in the top 6, but really bummed to hear that Perrault is out for weeks. Really wanted to see Connor in the top 6 and Perreault on the 3rd line, but that's going to have to wait.

Hoping that Connor can really make his mark.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Connor ended last year with 18 goals in 21 games.
Has 3 in 4 games so far this year.
Hopefully he can score a bit with the Jets to help take the pressure off our other top players.

Didn't like that PoMo sent Wheeler out completely exhausted at the end of last game for the D zone face off. Having Scheif and Little out together was good protection for the draw but I'm sure someone else could have lined up with them. Blake looked like he was completely spent. That will bite you in the @#$ eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->