Recalled/Assigned: Jack Roslovic recalled (Dec 30, 2017)

kunekune

Feb 17, 2016
I thought Tanev was supposed to be dtd.

Still glad that Roslo finally gets games in big league.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Interested to see if they play him at C or Rw

Go get em' Jack!
doubt very much he plays centre or top 9 at all my guess is he will slot in on the wing on 4th line if he plays instead of dano.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Extra forward at practice for now at least

Mo seems to be rewarding the guys who’ve sat for so long. Payed off yesterday. Also giving Roslovic some practices probably first. Still don’t see Wheeler as the longer term solution. Think it’ll be different on the road versus home.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Great to see the kid called up. He'll get to practice with the big squad for now at least. Hard to fit him in anywhere. The top 9 is pretty locked in, but still hope he gets a shot somewhere.

JetsNut

Jan 28, 2015
As I had posted on the other thread, I think they will integrate him into practice and let him watch for a game or two from the press box. Then will probably get a shot to show what he can do.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Mo seems to be rewarding the guys who’ve sat for so long. Payed off yesterday. Also giving Roslovic some practices probably first. Still don’t see Wheeler as the longer term solution. Think it’ll be different on the road versus home.
the only way wheeler wont centre 1 of the top 2 lines is if they make a trade for a centre. doubt that happens. playing on the 4th line on the wing for roslovic is the most he could hope for. I would rather he play there then dano but either way I doubt he plays centre even on the 4th line.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
As weird as it feels to type this I have to admit if we are losing Tanev, wouldn't Lemieux be a better fit? Regaredless stoked to see what Rosey can do!

I have to agree with this, especially going into Edmonton. The Oilers may try to intimidate and rough us up a little with their big tough guys like Lucic and Nurse. May have been better to offset that with Lemieux.

FiveHoled

Jul 2, 2016
West Coast
Hopefully Maurice is as excited to see Rosey in the line-up as I am!

Good luck kid! You certainly will have an army of support when / if the chance comes along.

kcin94

Jul 17, 2011

I have to agree with this, especially going into Edmonton. The Oilers may try to intimidate and rough us up a little with their big tough guys like Lucic and Nurse. May have been better to offset that with Lemieux.

Whomever got called up today likely wasn't playing tomorrow anyways so the Edmonton thing probably doesn't matter.

Also Tanev is a fast player who can PK. If we are replacing Tanev (which I am not convinced) then Roslovic fits that mold just as much, if not more than Lemieux.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
the only way wheeler wont centre 1 of the top 2 lines is if they make a trade for a centre. doubt that happens. playing on the 4th line on the wing for roslovic is the most he could hope for. I would rather he play there then dano but either way I doubt he plays centre even on the 4th line.

Ok Paul... :rolleyes:

jetswin

Jul 24, 2011
That 4th line will see very limited minutes....I expect a 3 line game with Hendricks and Mathias killing some penalties. Dano gets to watch this one from ice level for the most part.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad