It's Bettmans time to walk

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianSTC

May 23, 2007
Winnipeg
I'm not overly fond of Bettman either - but let's at least get the facts right about what he can and can't do instead of holding him personally responsible for every bad thing that's happened over the last 14 years and the crash of the Hindenburg.

There are times where I wish Bettman was ON THE Hindenburg when it crashed. :D

I guess I'm missing your point. Bettman isn't there to win a popularity contest. Honestly WHO CARES if people don't like him. His only solace should be how his bosses, the owners feel about him. Since they just gave him a nice raise, it seems to reason that he's doing OK in their eyes.

I guess only time will tell. In the meantime, us “Bettman haters†will sit back and enjoy the NHL’s low TV ratings and the money-losing southern US-based franchises.

Are you suggesting I don't exist?

I'm not convinced you are Canadian...

GSC2k2*

There are times where I wish Bettman was ON THE Hindenburg when it crashed. :D

That says pretty well everything that needs to be said about your contributions to this discussion.

I guess only time will tell. In the meantime, us “Bettman haters†will sit back and enjoy the NHL’s low TV ratings and the money-losing southern US-based franchises.

What a curious comment. You would "enjoy" such a thing. You, a SUPPOSED hockey fan.

Curious.

I'm not convinced you are Canadian...

Not that I need to convince you or anyone (although anyone who reads my posts regularly would not doubt that I live where I say I live, since I post in pretty extreme detail at times about the logistics of travelling in the GTA corridor), but what leads you to that conclusion? I am Canadian, for the record; you have a lot of balls for suggesting otherwise. On the other hand, I am not convinced you are not one of the alter egos of one of the usual Jettie suspects around here.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Enough.

63514588acc359c06.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->