Post-Game Talk: It's been one hell of a ride, boys. One HELL of a ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Great run. This season wasn’t very fun at all, go get some rest and comeback healthy next year.

Can’t believe they lose to *this* Caps lineup.

Reactions: Angrrus

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Pens were bad....better team won....
There’s always next year...it will be better
I had a bad feeling about this game...every team facing elimination was eliminated by the better team

CanadianPensFan1

Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Hell of a season. A LOT of rough patches some good patches. Made a good run for it but came up short.

Tweak the roster. Rest up. Come back and win it next season.

Crafton

Liver-Eating Johnson
May 6, 2010
San Francisco
2016 they cut through the postseason like a hot knife through butter. 2017 a battered team just willed themselves to victory. hard to expect more but they'll be better next year.

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

High Flying Birds

Aug 29, 2009
Victoria, B.C
Was a great run. One that any team would be insanely jealous of. Capitals looked better and much hungrier so kudos to them for getting over that hump. Still don't want them winning any Cups though

Reactions: StaalForOne

Son Goku

henlo u stinky egg
Mar 8, 2014
The World Of Void
This team has a bit of a retooling to do. Dumoulin was amazing, Ruhwedel was a surprise. I want Sheary and Maatta jettisoned to the moon. I just cant believe the ride is over. This sucks. But we'll be back next year much stronger. Good season boys.

Bnat66

May 10, 2017
New Jersey
We can't get that disappointed-back to back cups. Caps are not done, they still have a lot more hockey left to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad