ISS Guide

Free Edler

Enjoy retirement, boys.
Feb 27, 2002
Surrey, BC
Sorry to clutter up the board with a question like this, but is there any way to buy the ISS draft guide without using PayPal? I don't want those guys having access to any of my bank account information.

It seems that with Red Line, you have to actually phone them, is there another way to get their guide as well? Obviously I would be paying for it, but there has to be a more convenient way to get it.

Thanks.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Wait, are you talking about PayPal having access to your bank account? They are run by Ebay and are about as secure as you can get with your information. I've been using them for years now and never even close to a slip-up.

timlap

Jun 19, 2002
Also, I believe you can pay with a credit card through PayPal now as well without having to sign up to use it.
Are you sure? Last time I tried that it didn't seem to work. This has prevented me from purchasing ISS and McKeens Draft Digest.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I got ISS's first draft guide, had never used paypal before, so I didn't know there was a waiting period while they verified your bank account, so I called ISS and got the head scout and he let me get the guide without having to wait, although they might not do that anymore as this was a few years ago. The next phone call I got to talk to the owner, great being able to talk to them about the draft and all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad