Islanders Point Blank: Isles looking to hire top hockey executive

Abradolf Lincler

Emancipating your inferior genes
Nov 16, 2011
NC
I work at the dip and dots stand at Barclays. I know people.

tenor.gif

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
Is that a knock on Lou as a Leafs Gm? for 2.5 years? where he built a hell of a core that will compete for years to come? Because he has only been there since july of 2015.

If only he had worked another organization for like, 28 years, and built a team that went to play for 5 cups and win 3. (25 playoff series wins in that time)

"Lou's a model for our business. This is not just the best run franchise in the NHL, it’s the best-run franchise in pro sports," - Brian Burke re: Devils.
It's amazing isn't it? According to some here, we're too good for JT and Lou Lamoriello. :shakehead

Reactions: isles31

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
Just a reminder that if you're claiming to have inside sources, they need to be vetted via the site staff.
Lol ye good luck with that one. I used to have a family member who got inside info when Milbury was there. You can either choose to believe it or not. As i have said before my cousin married Cam Neely who is tight with Mike Milbury.

GTislanders

Jan 9, 2014
How am i suppose to prove a camerman lol like either believe it or dont. I posted it before a single person reported on it so ill leave it at that.

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
How am i suppose to prove a camerman lol like either believe it or dont. I posted it before a single person reported on it so ill leave it at that.
My sediments exactly. Some people have gotten things right here before claiming to know info. I forget the posters name but he had the isles winning the Belmont bid long before it was announced.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013

My sediments exactly. Some people have gotten things right here before claiming to know info. I forget the posters name but he had the isles winning the Belmont bid long before it was announced.

We've given leeway around here before, as we have in this instance because it's reputable posters. Just be careful as to how you post the information (not saying you haven't). Ensure the posts are more speculation than fact if possible.

8) Claims of Insider Information/ Rumors & Hearsay: If you're an insider, contact us with proof BEFORE you post. These posts will be allowed/rejected at the discretion of administrators after consulting with other posters, moderators, and relevant sources. Deference will be given to veteran members who have established credibility. It's not acceptable to post that you heard someone has a drinking/drug/sex/personal problem from a "good" source. Do not post information that can be considered defamatory without a link to a credible media source. Other forums, personal websites, amateur/unvetted blogs, hearsay, and personal testimonials are not considered credible.
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/help/terms

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Is that a knock on Lou as a Leafs Gm? for 2.5 years? where he built a hell of a core that will compete for years to come? Because he has only been there since july of 2015.

If only he had worked another organization for like, 28 years, and built a team that went to play for 5 cups and win 3. (25 playoff series wins in that time)

"Lou's a model for our business. This is not just the best run franchise in the NHL, it’s the best-run franchise in pro sports," - Brian Burke re: Devils.

Was just kidding. I should've made more of the point that the Isles continue to be stuck on one playoff series win under snow.

isles31

Poster Excellont
Feb 19, 2007
LI
Was just kidding. I should've made more of the point that the Isles continue to be stuck on one playoff series win under snow.

My bad man. Missed the sarcasm in there...esp with some people actually complaining that this is a possibility.

scott99

May 13, 2005
I think this is a lot of chatter. The owners would’ve made an IMPORTANT move by now, like most NORMAL ownerships do. Anything now is just semantics and show, not substance.

Finnislander

Nov 3, 2017
LOL. I didn't even think about that! What about Chris Lamoriello's fiance? Where does she want to live?? Man, this is complicated.
Quick googling told me Chris is married to Vicki Movsessian (olympic winner 1998, ice hockey), and she is from Lexington massachussets. And quick googlemapping tells me Lexinton is 10 miles from Boston..... Think!

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Quick googling told me Chris is married to Vicki Movsessian (olympic winner 1998, ice hockey), and she is from Lexington massachussets. And quick googlemapping tells me Lexinton is 10 miles from Boston..... Think!
Lexington is also where the first shot of the revolutionary war happened. The “Shot Heard Round the World”

We’re in for something big, folks!..... Think!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->