Confirmed with Link: Isles Hire Lou Lamoriello as President of Hockey Operations.

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Now that sports gambling is legal, I was going to drop $100 on the Isles to win the Cup next season when the odds come out. Now I bet the odds of that happening have doubled, so my winnings will be cut in half,

Damn you, Lou! Bood12 was right!

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I'm really thinking (speculating?) San Jose's resigning of Kane for 7x7 is related to Tavares.

Lou knew Wilson was hoarding his pennies hoping JT reaches UFA. JT re-signs behind the scenes, Lou sends a cordial note to Wilson telling him not to bother saving for Tavares, Wilson reaches out to Kane's agent and hammers out quite the lucrative extension.

YearlyLottery

The Pooch Report
Feb 7, 2013
South Carolina
I would not be surprised to see Grubauer, Crawford, or Rinne in an Isles jersey for next year. Depending on the contract they can sign Rinne to he would be perfect to bring Sorokin over.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Which player goes out the door first?
I’m guessing Nelson

He’s the most logical. He’s good enough for another team to want him but he’s not good enough for us to miss him. Nelson for defense makes too much sense. Obviously we will have to add to Nelson.

I wish Ladd and Boychuck didn’t have NTCs. Lou would work his magic out of those contracts.

I could definitely see him dumping Clutterbuck.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
I would not be surprised to see Grubauer, Crawford, or Rinne in an Isles jersey for next year. Depending on the contract they can sign Rinne to he would be perfect to bring Sorokin over.

I feel like Rinne is the most likely because of his Age, caphit, and Saros. So Nashville may move him.

I just don’t want to give an arm and a leg for him but I’d take him. We should have drafted Saros. He’s legit.

YearlyLottery

The Pooch Report
Feb 7, 2013
South Carolina
I feel like Rinne is the most likely because of his Age, caphit, and Saros. So Nashville may move him.

I just don’t want to give an arm and a leg for him but I’d take him. We should have drafted Saros. He’s legit.

Would make sense regarding the Sorokin/Soderstrom timeline as well.

Reactions: SI90

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->