Islanders Looking To Deal Hot Goalie Prospect In Pogge

RayGun

Nov 5, 2006
PE, Canada
www.myspace.com
Thursday June 28th, 2007

It appears that after some careful consideration the New York Islanders, a team deep in goalie prospects, are looking to deal one of there top ones. Justin Pogge was put on the block earlier today as the rebuilding franchise is looking to add some key components to their team and with a goalie like Tuukka Rask waiting in the wings, moving a future #1 like Pogge might be a way to do that. Pogge will most likely be sent to the highest bidder but the Islanders have made it clear that they will only look at serious offers. All offers are to be sent to AGM Justin.

Last edited:

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006
Thursday June 28th, 2007

It appears that after some careful consideration the New York Islanders, a team deep in goalie prospects, are looking to deal one of there top ones. Justin Pogge was put on the block earlier today as the rebuilding franchise is looking to add some key components to their team and with a goalie like Tuukka Rask waiting in the wings, moving a future #1 like Pogge might be a way to do that. Pogge will most likely be sent to the highest bidder but the Islanders have made it clear that they will only look at serious offers. All offers are to be sent to AGM Justin.

This should mean Toronto Maple Leafs. Correct?

EDIT: Ahh..never mind. I had multiple windows open, lost track of which board I was on. Sorry for the interruption. Carry on.

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Thursday June 28th, 2007

Justin email is :[email protected]

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad