is Undertaker nice in real life?

guest1

Oct 14, 2017
I want to take a picture with Undertaker at comic con, and ask him to fake chokeslam me. He looks like a serious guy, so im nervous he'll say no or get mad at me. Has anyone met him in real life?

Reactions: iamjs

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I've never heard anything particularly negative about Undertaker as a person.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
if hes at comiccon, pretty sure he'll gladly take a picture with you... cuz you'll proably have to pay.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
My uncle used to work at a bar in Toronto in the late 90's, he said that whenever the WWF was in the town Taker and Bradshaw would go there and drink Jack Daniels all night.

Super old school dude apparently, fairly quiet but friendly.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm sure he's insanely nice, but those comicons are loaded with people. I don't think he will oblige the chokeslam thing because how many people he is responsible to see. IF he had to do it for you, he'd have to do it for everyone. That's not going to happen.

I would just thank him for everything he's meant to wrestling, shake his hand, and move on.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
If you’re paying to meet him to get a picture I’m pretty sure there will be rules in place about what you’re allowed to ask.

I’ve always heard he’s pretty laid back as long as you don’t act like a complete mark.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
I'm sure he's insanely nice, but those comicons are loaded with people. I don't think he will oblige the chokeslam thing because how many people he is responsible to see. IF he had to do it for you, he'd have to do it for everyone. That's not going to happen.

I would just thank him for everything he's meant to wrestling, shake his hand, and move on.

Just wanted to reiterate this.

The organizers will want to keep the line moving. You might only get a few moments to actually talk to Taker, so maybe have a quick thank you/anecdote ready to go.

I got a picture with Roddy Piper at San Diego Comic Con a few years back. I was happy enough to get a laugh when I said something like "I'm a little worried you're gonna hit me with a coconut" before taking a photo.

LondonKendrick

Jun 18, 2016
Very early in his career, my brother's friend saw him walking in Sudbury (so back when the WWF would come here) he saw him and yelled out that's the Undertaker, Taker turned looked him and did the eyes rolled back in his head. I know that that was a different time but he sounds pretty chill.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad