Is Tyson Sexsmith the next.....???

Discussion in 'NHL Draft - Prospects' started by HabLover, Jan 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HabLover

HabLover Registered User

Home Page:
    Fleury, Dipietro or to a lesser extent, Lehtonen or Blackburn???

The kid is 14 yrs old and playing midget hockey in Alberta and leading the league in GAA. Very impressive numbers for a kid playing against mostly 16 and 17 yr old players/goalies.

Sexsmith will most likely be the #1 overall pick in this year's WHL Bantam Draft in May.

2. Bshot

Bshot Registered User

Home Page:
    now i am skeptical to label the kid at the moment but I have been able to watch him play the past three years and the kid amazes me. I actually have a friend who plays with him this year with the UFA Bisons and he finds it easy playing when they have a back stopper like him in net. Hopefully whoever gets him doesn't screw with his development.

3. Avery4Byng*

Avery4Byng* Guest

then better hope kelowna doesnt get him. the town of ruining goalies then trading for veteran ones.

4. moosefan

moosefan Registered User

University Student
    I haven't got to see him play yet but am planning on it next year. I heard alot about him for two years now, the only thing I don't like about the WHL draft is that the are picked when they are 14 years old and you can't really get a good read on too many players at that age. But he certainly shows the signs of being one of the next best out of the west.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.