Is Tyson Sexsmith the next.....???

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
Fleury, Dipietro or to a lesser extent, Lehtonen or Blackburn???

The kid is 14 yrs old and playing midget hockey in Alberta and leading the league in GAA. Very impressive numbers for a kid playing against mostly 16 and 17 yr old players/goalies.

Sexsmith will most likely be the #1 overall pick in this year's WHL Bantam Draft in May.

Bshot

Nov 17, 2003
From the land of the
Visit site
now i am skeptical to label the kid at the moment but I have been able to watch him play the past three years and the kid amazes me. I actually have a friend who plays with him this year with the UFA Bisons and he finds it easy playing when they have a back stopper like him in net. Hopefully whoever gets him doesn't screw with his development.

Avery4Byng*

Bshot said:
now i am skeptical to label the kid at the moment but I have been able to watch him play the past three years and the kid amazes me. I actually have a friend who plays with him this year with the UFA Bisons and he finds it easy playing when they have a back stopper like him in net. Hopefully whoever gets him doesn't screw with his development.

then better hope kelowna doesnt get him. the town of ruining goalies then trading for veteran ones.

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I haven't got to see him play yet but am planning on it next year. I heard alot about him for two years now, the only thing I don't like about the WHL draft is that the are picked when they are 14 years old and you can't really get a good read on too many players at that age. But he certainly shows the signs of being one of the next best out of the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad