Post-Game Talk: IS THIS A GOOD ENOUGH PGT THREAD FOR YA BRUINS?! LEAFS WIN 4-2!

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
Bruins in ruins..

We need to send them some cheese for all the wining they'll be doing on their forums.

LOL at the clowns say Andersen was bad with his .952 s%

Reactions: RomanianLeafs

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
That was a desperately needed game. Must win and they came through. Some really unsettling moments in the second, but they got through it. Hopefully Andersen can keep up the good saves he made and eliminate the 'ehhhh' ones that got past him.

Now they need to tackle the next one with the same level of desperation. Do not want to be going back to Boston with elimination on the table.

Guys we needed to step up did so. Matthews came through and we put some pucks in the net. Now if Kapanen can shake the evil curse placed upon him we could be more dangerous.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Wont be watching hockey or posting here for awhile. Just lost our daughter at 39 weeks this morning. I just want to wish all Leaf fans best of luck and hope they can win the series.

So sorry to hear that. :( My condolences to you and your family. Take care of each other right now.

meefer

Jun 9, 2015
Bangkok
Wont be watching hockey or posting here for awhile. Just lost our daughter at 39 weeks this morning. I just want to wish all Leaf fans best of luck and hope they can win the series.

So sorry to hear about your loss. Condolences to you and your wife.

Zizzzzy

Dec 6, 2017
Props to the Refs for letting the teams play...and the gift pp of course.

Great win by our guys ..we skated hard all game and were rewarded for it.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
That game was a great one for the Leafs. They had intensity and really got some very good offensive zone time.

Andersen let in 2 softies though and that created a tighter game than it should have been. He made one of the best saves I've ever seen in the third though and might have saved a terrible last 3 minutes.

I don't understand how anyone can say he was great tonight. One massive save doesn't change some softies.

Chara's goal was no softie, come on now. I'd guess he's never sniped one like that in his ENTIRE LIFE!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad