Post-Game Talk: IS THIS A GOOD ENOUGH PGT THREAD FOR YA BRUINS?! LEAFS WIN 4-2!

razkaz

Oct 3, 2013
On the Leafs side, play the game they played last night, AND recognize they just were very effective in frustrating Pastrnak and Marchand...not sure you all saw the body language, but it was evident... and keep doing it.
Add Bergeron to that list. I'm not sure how much to read into that but you can tell Bergeron and Marchand were going out of their way to hit Plek a couple of times last game. Threw them off completely and that's what we need more of from him.

Game 4 is going to be huge for whoever comes away with it. I can't wait

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
Add Bergeron to that list. I'm not sure how much to read into that but you can tell Bergeron and Marchand were going out of their way to hit Plek a couple of times last game. Threw them off completely and that's what we need more of from him.

Game 4 is going to be huge for whoever comes away with it. I can't wait

That's not what I am referring to specifically...hitting Plek isn't the indicator of their frustration.

When I mentioned body language, I mean Pasta being robbed and staying on his knees while the play moves on. It's Marchand shooting after the whistle and reacting with a swipe. Stuff like that.

Hitting Plek is part of the game, and doesn't in and of itself take away from their ability to be effective, so long as they're not going out of their way.

AvroArrow

The way she goes
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Please no Komarov..He's been absolute trash all series, and for most of the season. At least during the regular season he was PKing well, he brings nothing positive to the table right now. Please don't do this babs.

Then again thats what we said about Pleks centering Marleau/Marner and now Babcock looks like a genius.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->