Is there somewhere where you can get the entire 7 round team selection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boozers

Mar 18, 2004
Edmonton
s there somewhere where you can get the entire 7 round team selection where it shows the order teams are picking from rounds 1-7 Ive only seen round 1 but after that I have yet to see the team order for the later rounds.

Any help would be appreciated

Galchenkel

Nov 9, 2003
Saint Pierre
twitter.com
you just got to reverse the order of the first round.

ex: penguins are picking 1st overall, they'll pick 60th, and last, at the second round, then 1st at the 3rd round...until the 7th

Boozers

Mar 18, 2004
Edmonton
Yea exactly thats why Im asking because the Edmonton Oilers get a compensation pick for losing Nedved and another additonal pick in the Comrie deal that we did with Philly. I guess I would assume the entire draft order is not released yet?

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Boozers said:
Yea exactly thats why Im asking because the Edmonton Oilers get a compensation pick for losing Nedved and another additonal pick in the Comrie deal that we did with Philly. I guess I would assume the entire draft order is not released yet?
Not yet. Should be in the next few days.

bigd

Jul 27, 2003
medmed said:
you just got to reverse the order of the first round.

ex: penguins are picking 1st overall, they'll pick 60th, and last, at the second round, then 1st at the 3rd round...until the 7th
Do you know for sure if the Draft will be 7 rounds or the usual 9? Central scouting has rankings for 9 rounds. I haven't seen it posted anywhere but hear.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
bigd said:
Do you know for sure if the Draft will be 7 rounds or the usual 9? Central scouting has rankings for 9 rounds. I haven't seen it posted anywhere but hear.
The draft in the new CBA will be 7 rounds.

PecaFan

Nov 16, 2002
Ottawa (Go 'Nucks)
Boozers said:

When did Nedved sign with Phoenix? Because these kind of compensation picks have been eliminated in the new CBA.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
PecaFan said:
When did Nedved sign with Phoenix? Because these kind of compensation picks have been eliminated in the new CBA.
They're eliminated following this draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad