Is Milan Lucic shrinking now too?

SpitfireIX

Jun 11, 2007
Grenville, Qc.
Always find it funny how misinformation often comes in to play when it comes to height and weight listings. Lucic is 6'3 sure he only scored 27 pts but don't make him shrink too, even the tsn page lists him at 6'3 why does this writer choose to make him 6'1. https://www.tsn.ca/lucic-i-still-have-a-lot-to-give-1.1050438

"At 6'1 and 235 pounds, it's no secret that Lucic has struggled at times with the pace of the current NHL, something that he admits himself."

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
"At 6'1 and 235 pounds, it's no secret that Lucic has struggled at times with the pace of the current NHL, something that he admits himself."

People naturally shrink as they age. Looch is a little young for it to happen to someone in perfect health, but we don't really know the state of his health.

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton
Always find it funny how misinformation often comes in to play when it comes to height and weight listings. Lucic is 6'3 sure he only scored 27 pts but don't make him shrink too, even the tsn page lists him at 6'3 why does this writer choose to make him 6'1. https://www.tsn.ca/lucic-i-still-have-a-lot-to-give-1.1050438

He has some back disorder, so maybe he's developing more a of hunch.

samiam

Oct 4, 2010
Looch has Scheuermann's Disease.

If it wasn't for this he'd probably be closer to 6'4 or 6'5

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Just to fuel the conversation :P

DOfCKtgUEAE_pK_.jpg

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Thanks. That explains why he would lose height prematurely.
It explains why he could lose height prematurely. I don't think it explains why one tsn reporter has different numbers than every other source.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
It explains why he could lose height prematurely. I don't think it explains why one tsn reporter has different numbers than every other source.

Bad/lazy research department? Maybe those were the measurements for Looch from his time with Boston or LA and they aren't using the updated numbers from the Oilers?

Paperbagofglory

Nov 15, 2010
I heard that when you get dehydrated you shrink exactly 2 inches. There is your expert medical opinion. Lucic needs to drink more water and take his vitamins and he will be 6-3 again.

There is hope for next season after all.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I heard that when you get dehydrated you shrink exactly 2 inches. There is your expert medical opinion. Lucic needs to drink more water and take his vitamins and he will be 6-3 again.

There is hope for next season after all.

According to Dr. Tom Brady, drinking water prevents sun burns too, so you're killing two birds with one stone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad