Proposal: Is it time for a TDL thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Mods can delete this whenever, but with it being Tuesday and tons of rumors flooding the forum, I wouldn’t mind if we just had one giant trade deadline thread to sift through while I’m pooping instead of 50 different other ones that inevitably turn into spats about the leafs, Canucks and oilers.

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
Yes.

Proposal 1:

TDL Thread for Guentzel Thread

Proposal 2:

Hanifin Thread for a Robertson Thread

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
I actually like the multitude of threads, the titles indicate news. I hate having to sift through pages and pages of pissing contests that occur in the megathreads just to find a bit of news/speculation sprinkled in

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
I actually like the multitude of threads, the titles indicate news. I hate having to sift through pages and pages of pissing contests that occur in the megathreads just to find a bit of news/speculation sprinkled in
Fair. I just find a lot of threads with unsubstantiated rumors keep flooding the main board and stuff gets lost fast. I can understand why you’d prefer the way it is though.

Reactions: JKG33

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
What the betting line if HF will crash like it has for the past decade at the TDL?

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Hey,

We have an entire sub-forum here to discuss the separate rumors or speculation, and actually trade news, to make it easier to navigate.

One thread to post everything would be a mess and difficult for folks to find news or rumors about their teams.

Thanks

Reactions: TheBeard
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad