Is Drew Doughty's play in this series hurting his next contract?

Hal 9000

Nov 19, 2016
No, I think any team that could afford him would do it in a heartbeat. Would love to see him play in Vegas.

member 147413

It isn't an hf thread without a totally unrelated comment about one of Toronto's big 3.
It relates to posters over exaggerating after 2 games sample size. But continue gaslighting, why reply to my comment if it offends you so much?

Do you know how discussion works? My comment was not unrelated to the thread.

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
Seems like piling on at this point, but ...

Nope. Arguably the best d-man in the league. Undoubtedly top-5. Every GM would love to have him on his team.

senators101

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
It relates to posters over exaggerating after 2 games sample size. But continue gaslighting, why reply to my comment if it offends you so much?

Do you know how discussion works? My comment was not unrelated to the thread.

Making observations = being offended? Gotcha. Do you know might be offended though? One of Toronto's big 3.

Flamer12

Feb 11, 2013
Canada
Probably. I am sure when it comes time to negotiate, the Kings management will likely throw those couple playoff games against Vegas in his face.

redcard

System Poster
Mar 12, 2007
Guy stars a thread with a title insinuating that Drew Doughty is playing poorly.

Every response in the thread telling him he's out to lunch.

Doesn't matter, anyone not watching the series or clicking on the thread is just going to assume based on the title that Doughty is playing poorly. Mission Accomplished.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->