Introduce Yourself

donkshow

Aug 19, 2007
I've been waiting for this forum for a long time.

I look forward to seeing what you guys share with me and the rest of the board.

Cheers

EDIT: Maybe use this to introduce yourself and what you like to do in terms of digital and graphic art and maybe share some of your work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Like a third of my last 1000 posts could be categorized as digital art.

donkshow

Aug 19, 2007
Like a third of my last 1000 posts could be categorized as digital art.
Same. I have an avatar request thread running over on the Leafs board. Pretty much every post I have in there is my posting my work, which is about 150 posts.

HFPM

Mar 25, 2006
Leduc...
www.fortybelow.ca
Um, in light of the new thread title, here goes.

18, college student taking digital media design.

Spent about 3 years playing with Photoshop and then moved onto Flash.

As of now, I'm working towards being a Flash developer/programmer.

donkshow

Aug 19, 2007
22, finishing my psych degree. Going to college next year for a 1 year post-grad program with Interactive Multimedia, and will be taking graphic design courses on the side.

Anything I do in photoshop is 100% self-taught. I don't know how long I've used it, I went on about a 2 year hiatus, for no reason at all but I am back into it and loving it.

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
21, in my second year of my Bachalor of Education degree. Like Snipeshow, everything is self taught and I have only been playing with Photoshop since last summer.

Saw Jiris Tlusty

Jul 3, 2008
Mississauga, ON
17 year old highschool kid with too much free time on his hands.

Started fooling around with photoshop got hooked, and now it's hard to stop. I started doing a bunch of stuff with Illustrator to make some money on the side, most things are self taught, but I got help with my favourite type of gfx which is digital paintings or vectors.

El Maestro

Jan 9, 2008
France
20 years old, I'm currently working in an hospital.

I make wallpaper just for fun, I learned by myself to use Photoshop and Photofiltre. I do wallpaper when I have a lot of free time, so it's not really often.

Saren

17, been on Photoshop for the past 3 years. If you need an avatar, I'm your man. Holler.

Jules801

Just Some Broad
Mar 7, 2007
Good Ol' Glassboro
I'm the old lady of the group it seems! I'm 34, and I'm a cop. But, I majored in Illustration in college where I learned Photoshop. Back then, "digital art" wasn't as prominent, so I'm probably more self taught.

I'm most proficient in putting heads on different people or people in different situations. I always seem to blank on the creativity part of making wallpapers and stuff. Over on the Flyers board, there are 5 threads of photoshop stuff, they're pretty funny. Some of my stuff has even made it on Puckdaddy, but I'm not even sure how I'd prove that I was the one that made them! Here are a couple examples...

These made Puckdaddy. I've seen the Crosby one a ton of places..
CryingCrosby.jpg

MalkingBabyCrosby.jpg

This is one of my Favs..
FlyersWarscopy.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->