Interesting Info: Part XIX (Jackets-related "tidbits" here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Dubois and Milano replace Hartnell and Gagner so we should be younger than last year by a pretty big margin.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Tsn preseason show predicts us to finish 3rd in the metro behind Pittsburgh and Washington.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I ran into foligno at Lowe's today. Pretty wild seeing him walking down the isle towards me at Lowe's on mill run of all places. He had his kid with him so I didn't want to bother him so I just said hi and asked how he was doing. He looked... like every other guy in Lowe's trying to get stuff done around the house haha.

cslebn

80 forever
Feb 15, 2012
ESPN has their picks out. Surprised 4 of 7 picked us to win the Metro (Only Bucci had us as the East winners). Bucci had Bob with the Vezina again and Bjork with the Calder. Kavanagh picked Werenski for Norris.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
ESPN has their picks out. Surprised 4 of 7 picked us to win the Metro (Only Bucci had us as the East winners). Bucci had Bob with the Vezina again and Bjork with the Calder. Kavanagh picked Werenski for Norris.

Didn't Bjork play too many games last year to be considered a rookie this season?

Last edited:

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

Just in case you needed a little more fire in your stomach for the season to start. This still infuriates me.

Reactions: Monk

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio

Just in case you needed a little more fire in your stomach for the season to start. This still infuriates me.

We totally got hosed. Even if we would have won this game, the way Bob was playing, we wouldn't have won the series.
THAT SAID... if this screw job didn't happen and Bob played like an NHL goalie, who knows how far this team could have gone?!? Only one way to find out!

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn

I read that, too, and when Buccigross put "Bjork" for Calder, he was talking about Anders Bjork, not Oliver Bjorkstrand, who I'm pretty sure isn't a rookie anyway.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Woke up after working last night and read on the Website BlueJackets and Panera Bread announce new partnership

Man that really f***ed me up still being half asleep thought it was Panarin signing an extension.....which I knew couldn't be true

Forepar

Nov 6, 2011
South-Central Ohio
Woke up after working last night and read on the Website BlueJackets and Panera Bread announce new partnership

Man that really ****ed me up still being half asleep thought it was Panarin signing an extension.....which I knew couldn't be true

And I thought I was being really stupid thinking the same thing - only I read it fully awake, and still had that thought!

Hello Johnny

Apr 13, 2007
Anders Bjork is a rookie on Boston.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137

PLD was "Dubi2" to Torts but now he's calling him Luc and apparently pld likes it.

Everyone calls Panarin Bread and now they've got Torts saying it.

Torts didn't know Sedlaks first name, so he wasn't confusing him with PLD as he only knows him by Sedsy :laugh:

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
"You're not gonna break me"

I love that smile on his face at the end :laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad