Interesting Article about Ovechkin

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonzaiman

Jun 26, 2005
I know its from last year, that doesn't mean its not interesting. Besides the fact I posted it to hopefully slow the Crosby obsession, damn, he is good but he isn't the second coming of Gretzky, Ovechkin will soon prove who is better. The only reason we talk about Crosby being so much better is because he is from North America, hence we will hear more about him.

BrettNYR

Mar 26, 2004
Captain Conservative said:
Whats yer point?
I'm in a mood to *****, so I decided to complain about that. :p:

It is an interesting article, and Ovechkin is being underrated now, and was last year. Talk of him and Malkin being "Close" was foolish. Ovechkin was, and is, light years away from Malkin. Ovechkin and Crosby will fight for Hart Trophies for years to come.

moulson

Jul 15, 2005
Talk of him and Malkin being "Close" was foolish. Ovechkin was, and is, light years away from Malkin

DREAM on and do better research and take into account Malkin is 1 year younger
than Ovechkin. They are alot closer than you think according to the scouts
anyhow but you are entitled to your opinion as I am....Time will tell and if I am
wrong I will be the first to say it, it will be an interesting exciting season since
it looks like all 3 will be in the NHL this coming season ;)

Mothra

The Groovy Guru
Jul 16, 2002
Parts Unknown
Visit site
This thread proves the fact that you cant have a Ovechkin thread without Malkin mentioned, and you cant have a Malkin thread without Ovechkin mentioned

cant be done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad