Interested in becoming an AGM.

Pascha

Feb 24, 2004
Sea to Sky country
Are any teams looking for assistant GM's?

My name is Cory, and I'm a life-long Vancouver Canucks fan. I've been a member here at hfboards for a long time, but never even stumbled into this section until today. Looks like an interesting and fun league!

As for sim experience - I've never done sim hockey before and I admit that might be a disadvantage. I have, however, done quite a bit of sim baseball, and feel that I can be an asset to any team that takes me on. I will work hard to learn the rules and the ins-and-outs under a more experienced GM.

If anyone is interested in having a chat, drop me a PM. I'll give you my IM and we can go from there.

Thanks in advance.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Speaking for myself, the Columbus Blue Jackets are not looking for anyone at this time. If you don't find any takers, you could always stay involved by providing independent third-party coverage of the league - post-draft analysis, for example, or commentary on trades you see announced, that sort of thing. Show enough interest - and aptitude - and you never know what opportunities may arise!

Thanks for your interest in the HFNHL!

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
I am sure there are few opportunities within HFNHL. One thing I can think of is putting together potential UFA and RFA list for upcoming free agency period. I am sure Reggie woudn't mind a helping hand.:yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->