Interest in a full 9 round mock draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

CH Wizard

Morrison_Rulz said:
To tell you the truth, I would find it more fun if we did the drafting ourselves.

Yeah , I'd also like to draft by ourselves!!!

It'd be more fun because we'll have more time to draft and sending lists for 9 rounds it's pretty hard so drafting by ourselves would be a good idea imo , anybody else agree?

Last edited by a moderator:

VernonForrest

Feb 20, 2003
San Diego
Jason MacIsaac said:
New Jersey Devils.....I know it is impossible to do 9 rounds on the boards but irc it may be possible.

I think this could also be an option we should explore, some kind of realtime chatroom to complete a few rounds etc.

What I will probably do is set up a poll with a few different options aimed at speeding this process up. If a regular draft is the end winner, I hope everyone is committed to keeping up with this, because if you do not select during the time allocated your pick will be passed over and the next teams allowed to pick until you finally do come in and post your pick. You could have the 35th pick, not pick in the time allocated and end up with the 45th pick.

Last edited:

mercury

Mar 10, 2003
South Philly/SoCal
Visit site
OK, I really don't know jack about junior hockey, but I can get through the first 3 or 4 rounds all right. I can always consult Internet sources and other fans. I will represent Philadelphia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad