Innovative Pro stock blades

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedAce

Mar 9, 2005
New York, NY
Hey i am looking for the Innovative PRO STOCK Kovalev blade LH. They were avialable for awhile through the hockey outlet. Just was wondering if anyone had any they might want to sell or know where i could get a few more.
ThanX for any help you can give.

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
Ace you might have a hard time finding them. Innovative is now Warrior Hockey. If you find some I would buy as many as you can just in case. Something worth mentioning. I was looking at a Warrior stick the other day and it looks exactly like an Innovative.

http://www.warriorhockey.com/

RedAce

Mar 9, 2005
New York, NY
i know that Warrior took over innovative and i wrote them and they responed that they will not make Pro stock blades available. So i am just hoping to find some one that may have bought a couple and decided that this isn't the right blade for them and would want to sell it. so if Anybody out there has 1 or more they don't want PLEASE PLEASE let me know
ThanX
Daniel

RedAce

Mar 9, 2005
New York, NY
Please anybody out there have a kovalev Innovative Pro stock blade that they wanna sell?????? PLEASE!!!!!! I need a few more.

Or does anyone have a Game used Kovalev stick they might want to sell????

PLEASE let me know

cstu

May 6, 2004
RedAce said:
Please anybody out there have a kovalev Innovative Pro stock blade that they wanna sell?????? PLEASE!!!!!! I need a few more.

Or does anyone have a Game used Kovalev stick they might want to sell????

PLEASE let me know

You might want to give www.modsquadhockey.com a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->