Injury Report: Injury Thread 2018-19 [Klefbom (Finger Surgery, Out 2 Months)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Settle down. Tanner Pearson doesn't have a history and got more games than some players for similar have got. I think the league got it at least pretty close to right based off their history. Let's just hope for a Davidson return before the suspension runs out.

if anything Pearson got a lot considering that Hjalmarsson only got 1 regular season game, and more amazingly Shaw got ZERO regular season games. He didn't even lose any pay.

The league screwed the Shaw suspension up and you know why? No one knows who Connor Hobbs is. That's why. The league doesn't protect players like him. They will notice when Davidson gets hit because at least he played some games for us last season. Hjalmarsson hit Rattie, who is at least somewhat prominent.

Wewillrise

Jul 25, 2015
who knows with concussions, even when they are supposedly "day to day"... it wouldn't surprise me to see him back for the first regular season game, and it wouldn't surprise me to see him not play again this season.... you just never know with concussions

Didn't the team say it was whiplash

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
Twisted something when he was hauled down on the breakaway before the penalty shot. Hopefully it's a day to day thing. Was playing another excellent game.

Any word on this? Really looking first to him possibly starting the season with the big club, has played great

oljimmy

May 9, 2013
Oilers Twitter reporting Davidson "almost" ready to go again. Maybe they save him for VAN and have him start the season opener.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Listening to the TMac interview it sounds like it's a day to day thing with Drake. If I heard correctly he skated with a non contact jersey but I could be mistaken as the reporters were also asking about Versteeg and the conversation about the 2 players sort of intermingled.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Listening to the TMac interview it sounds like it's a day to day thing with Drake. If I heard correctly he skated with a non contact jersey but I could be mistaken as the reporters were also asking about Versteeg and the conversation about the 2 players sort of intermingled.

No i believe that was Versteeg, Caggiula didn't skate today. Thats not really unexpected though they're gonna give him a couple days off I'm sure to get healthy for Wednesday. I think he'll be good to go for season opener, but I guess we'll see. Seems like a minor thing.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
No i believe that was Versteeg, Caggiula didn't skate today. Thats not really unexpected though they're gonna give him a couple days off I'm sure to get healthy for Wednesday. I think he'll be good to go for season opener, but I guess we'll see. Seems like a minor thing.

Ah ok thanks. Yes I hope he's ready to go. He adds a lot to the roster and he has a tenacity on the puck that belies his size. He is always in or heading to the blue paint and doesn't quit on board battles. He's in for a 9-10 game run in the regular season to see how his game holds up as far as what I can see.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006

He seems fine.

How little you know the Oilers.

This photo was taken 3 hours later.

hospital_2473904b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad