Injury Report: Injury Thread 2018-19 [Klefbom (Finger Surgery, Out 2 Months)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Well, at least doesn't look like a guy 3 months away. Never know with concussions, but if he is well enough to get moving around like that, he is making decent progress.
If it was a concussion and he was still feeling it, I doubt he would be on skates

Captain Fantastic

Cpt. Fallustina
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
Marketing source actually said he is back next game.....oops
Ok.. I'm not sure what's going on here. You stated that you have a source that he'll be back in February, his injury was from fisticuffs within or ol' boys in a scruff(post got deleted), and now a source that he'll be back next game. You're talking about a player on our team and more importantly a human being who has suffered an injury. Please do not continue doing this.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Ok.. I'm not sure what's going on here. You stated that you have a source that he'll be back in February, his injury was from fisticuffs within or ol' boys in a scruff(post got deleted), and now a source that he'll be back next game. You're talking about a player on our team and more importantly a human being who has suffered an injury. Please do not continue doing this.
He also said if he was wrong about the Feb thing he would be okay with getting banned because he was so sure.

Reactions: McIce Whole

SomeDudeOTI

Feb 25, 2014
Behind enemy lines
I'm surprised the original post wasn't deleted or got the "pm a mod with your source" treatment.

I like a good rumour as much as the next guy but this one seemed a little over the top.

SomeDudeOTI

Feb 25, 2014
Behind enemy lines
https://oilersnation.com/2017/10/17...icanes/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Gregor on the bar fight rumour:
"I’m amazed at what people will believe, and more importantly what rumours they like to spread despite not actually knowing the situation. “I heard Draisaitl got knocked out at a bar,” has been flooding my email and texts for the past five days. What’s hilariously ignorant is not one person has mentioned where it happened. Why? Because it didn’t. Bar owners talk to one another and if something like that had occurred they would know about it right away, and they would have seen video of it. I’ve been in the back offices of many bars and they have video of every area of their establishment. And guess what. I spoke to numerous bar owners/managers the past few days and they all laughed at that idiocy of the rumour. If you are someone who has spread the rumour, grow up. You give fans a bad name. And if one of your buddies claims he/she knows it occurred challenge him/her on it. Because it hasn’t."

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I'm surprised the original post wasn't deleted or got the "pm a mod with your source" treatment.

I like a good rumour as much as the next guy but this one seemed a little over the top.

It was brought to my attention and it was deleted. Reporting posts helps Mods to see what's up as we can't be in all threads at all times ;) I'm leaving the other brawl BS posts because of Gregor's quote to kill that BS rumor.

Reactions: SomeDudeOTI

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
I half suspect "NeutralFan888" is the same guy trying to spread a rumor that Draisaitl got a black eye in a "bar fight". There really are some gross hockey fans in Canada, hate to say it (every Canadian city has 'em too).

Taylor Hall was rude at a bar (reality: Taylor Hall refused to buy my fat, obnoxious sister a drink and she then mouthed him off).

Dion Phaneuf is fighting Jarome Iginla. Phil Kessel eats too many hotdogs. etc. etc. etc.

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
What's the timeline on Caggiula anyway? It'd be wonderful to get both him and Drai back next game, as it would slide everyone down and into a more approprate role.

Hell I'd be tempted to throw both of them with McDavid next game...

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Good to know both are back soon. Edm needs both back asap esp with such a tough road trip

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Drai told media that the Trouba hit caused the concussion. Just like the fans thought.

You can see it too, he skates like he's out of it to the bench right afterwards and takes off his glove to see if his face is cut. Really lame that every Canadian city seems to have a small group of losers in their fanbase that feel the need to spread rumors.

Last edited:

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
Draisaitl will not play against the Flyers as per Stauffer. Most likely back against the Pens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad