Injury Report: Injury report (Enstrom, Byfuglien, Scheifele, Tanev)

VictoriaJetsFan

Mar 24, 2013
I'm getting less perturbed by these injuries as time goes on . I am keen too see what some of these guys can bring. I think it wards of some of the trap game feeling that may arrive in January as the young guys will be fired up regardless of opponent. Plus Buff is back soon, so this should not last too too long, fingers crossed.

Reactions: ps241

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Like how Buff is getting cranky in practice showing off how he can hit with the yellow Jersey trying to force his way back into the line up.

Isn't that unfair when his teammates can't hit back

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I thought that was a really good interview with Maurice after practice yesterday. A lot of interesting stuff on what is going on for guys waiting to get into the lineup and the development of the young guys over time. Not often do you get much talk on the mental aspect of the game as guys jockey for roles on the team.

Reactions: ps241

googleIsMyFriend

Dec 6, 2016
I miss Tanev and Buff. At the moment Jets aren't that physical team, so im glad that buff is coming back in a few days.

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
I miss Tanev and Buff. At the moment Jets aren't that physical team, so im glad that buff is coming back in a few days.
Do we really need to be physical to win? We are fast on pucks and you don't need big hits to be effective in stripping opponents off pucks, see Armia. What I don't miss is Buff's penalties, you looking forward to that when he returns?

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Do we really need to be physical to win? We are fast on pucks and you don't need big hits to be effective in stripping opponents off pucks, see Armia. What I don't miss is Buff's penalties, you looking forward to that when he returns?

I don’t miss Buff’s penalties at all. I like being hard on pucks and having a tenacious forecheck but that doesn’t mean hitting nessesarily. I like less penalties.

I miss Buff though I have liked his game this season. One thing we are learning is we can win without some of our top players being in the line up. We are also learning good goaltending is huge.

RustyCat

Registered homie
Dec 29, 2014
Winnipeg
When Buff comes in I'd like to see Poolman stay and Chariot out. I noticed last night Poolman is doing some little things (ie: chip plays, short outlet passes, etc) well and I feel like he should continue his development. I am no where near as hard on Chariot as others but to me he is the extra body when needed, if needed. He will always strive to be average whereas Poolman has potential to attain more.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
When Buff comes in I'd like to see Poolman stay and Chariot out. I noticed last night Poolman is doing some little things (ie: chip plays, short outlet passes, etc) well and I feel like he should continue his development. I am no where near as hard on Chariot as others but to me he is the extra body when needed, if needed. He will always strive to be average whereas Poolman has potential to attain more.

Chairot is not an average nhl defenseman. He is very clearly below average.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad