Info on Zack Torquato from the Saginaw Spirit

kblanch1

Mar 3, 2002
Manchester, CT
Visit site
Can anybody give me any info on Zack Torquato from the Saginaw Spirit. Should he be a first round pick in next years' draft? What are his strengths/weaknesses?
Is he going to make the team Canada under-18 team this summer?

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
As of now, I see Torquato as a 1st round pick, he had a solid rookie seaosn in the O. I think he'll make the U-18 team, as I've seen him on many people's roster here.

kblanch1

Mar 3, 2002
Manchester, CT
Visit site
What kind of player is he? I've heard he skates pretty well, but I haven't been able to see him play yet. Any info would be appreciated from folks who have seen him in the O last season.

kblanch1

Mar 3, 2002
Manchester, CT
Visit site
Still looking for info on Torquato from folks who have seen him play. How is his overall game. He certainly appears to have some offensive upside. He doesn't appear to be particularly physical, and I am curious to hear how he is in his own end? Any help would ba appreciated.

BlueJays

Dec 12, 2005
Still looking for info on Torquato from folks who have seen him play. How is his overall game. He certainly appears to have some offensive upside. He doesn't appear to be particularly physical, and I am curious to hear how he is in his own end? Any help would ba appreciated.

He definitely has some offensive upside and is effective on the Saginaw PP. His own end is where he has a lot of work to do though.

However, there may be other issues arising off-ice from an ongoing investigation in Saginaw, that this player could have to deal with in the near future. He was one of five players suspended for a number of games earlier this season by team management for something(s) that transpired off-ice.
The entire saga has dragged on long enough and hopefully for the sake of those involved, will be dealt with sooner rather than later.

Samshow

Aug 4, 2006
Ontario
He definitely has some offensive upside and is effective on the Saginaw PP. His own end is where he has a lot of work to do though.

However, there may be other issues arising off-ice from an ongoing investigation in Saginaw, that this player could have to deal with in the near future. He was one of five players suspended for a number of games earlier this season by team management for something(s) that transpired off-ice.
The entire saga has dragged on long enough and hopefully for the sake of those involved, will be dealt with sooner rather than later.
yea hes is definetly a weapon in the offensive zone and like you stated on the pp....but the whole whole investigation thing could land him and other saginaw players in some trouble from what I have been told it involed a 15 year old girl and with 5 players involves its speculated that it has something to do with sexual assault

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->